The End

A/N: Hi y'all! How you guys doing? For me it's summer and tell me when you end. I am really sorry but Together Forever will have to end.😢 Here  is the last of it. I've had a blast making it, so hope you enjoy! ( There is also a ladybug game in the App Store, so check it out! It's like a temple run game but ladybug version.)

    Marrinette's P.O.V.

 OMIGOSH! Adrien just asked me to go out with him. And I was like "um HECK YEAH". But of  course I kept quiet and said okay.  In my head I was jumping for joy.  Today is my official first date. I put my blue hair in a French braid on to the side of my head.  I put on my nicest dress. ( It was the one with short straps and on top it was sorta ruffled and the bottom was kind of puffy. My shoes were high heels that had black dots in red.) And of course, a little ladybug bag for Tikki.  We're meeting in a fancy Italian restraunt  called Little Romantic  Palace.  OMG! What if there was a candle and one bowl of spaghetti and then you know what.  I honestly never been to that place before but I hope me and Adrien have a good time there.  Tikki said " Marrinette, you look gorgeous! Adrien would love it. I just hope!😀 

Adrien's P.OV.

 Today is like the best day ever! I wore a tux and a bow. Plagg said" Dude, you look  weird! Give me some cheese."  The last thing on my mind is smelling like disgusting cheese. I need to make a good  impression. 

* At Little Romantic Palace

Adriens P.O.V.

" Hi Adrikins!" I turned around and saw Chloe. Ugh. She sat down where Marrinette's supposed to sit. She is wearing a yellow fluffy dress. Her hair is in a fishtail braid.  She had shiny yellow high heels.  Marinette comes and I was like uh-oh. Chloe said" Eeww, why is Marrinette Dupain- Cheng here?"  She was squinting her eyes like she was trying to figure out why there is another girl besides her. Marrinette looked at me and said "  how could you do this to me Adrien. I thought I could really trust you. But I guess not." Her eyes were watering now. I said" listen-" but she was crying her way outta here. Sigh.

Marrinette's P.O.V

I got home and my mom asked" got home early? ". I nodded. I went up to my room and started crying all over again. Tikki said that I am going to be fine. 

The next day at school

Adrien saw me and I obviously ignored him. He tried to say something but I only heard " blah blah blah". The next day I finally listened to him. He told me everything. I finally knew why Chloe was there. Tomorrow will be my actual first date. I put on the same dress and everything I said last time. 

After date

It was SO AWSOME! Adrien took me to a another Italian restaurant called Crazy Pasta. It was so delish. Goodnight!

Adrian's P.O.V.

I am so glad the drama is over. Marrinette said sorry. I was like it's okay. I ordered clam spaghetti and Mari ordered a regular spaghetti with marinara sauce.  I went to bed. Goodnight!

                                                       THE END!