Chapter 5

Hoseok laughs at me for the 3rd time today.

"So you have a family now?!" He's now gasping for air and clapping, basically like a dying seal.

"I couldn't take it! They don't deserve to be living on the streets! I don't want to see them everytime I leave my house!" I complain

"Whatever man. I think Jinnie's made himself a special place in your heart!" He says dreamily and puts both hands over his heart. I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Someone's finally found lo-" I slap his forehead and he falls back on his butt, spilling his chips and breaking the remaining ones in the bag. "Fine. I won't say it." He pursed his lips together and moved his head from side to side humming. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh my god is that JHOPE?!" we hear a squeal and several gasps. I look to see 5 girls and one notices me

"RAP MONSTER?!" I wave and flash my dimples. She grabs her heart and starts breathing harder. I panic and rush over to her.

"Do you need a doctor? Are you ok?"

"Hmtlktmeimdying." I hear her whisper. I lick my bottom lip and she blushes. Her breathing goes back to normal and she straightens her posture and puts hair behind her ear. "Yeah I'm fine, whatever." She looks at the ground then back at me.

"Well what's your name?" Her eyes widen and I smile again. I love to meet fans.

"M-My name?! My name? I- you want my name? I- I um..." She looks around and glares at her friends who are all laughing with Hoseok who is still on the ground and looking up at them.

"I'm just gonna call you beautiful." I open my arms for her and she stares at them. "Want a hug? Beautiful?"

3...2...1

She falls into my arms and I laugh. I take her phone and assume her password is what I told my fans to put it as: daddyraps

It was stupid but I ran out of things to talk about on my blog plus at the time it was funny.

Once I type it in it unlocks and I go to the camera app to take a few pictures of myself. One smiling, one winking, one biting my lip,one aegyo, and finally my signature pose

(two fingers on the eye you know 😉😉)

I turn her phone off and put it back in her pocket. I look back at Hoseok and the fans are sitting on the ground with him and one of them are playing with his hair. They look deep in conversation.

I pick the girl up bridal style and carry her over to her friends.

"Nana!" A girl shouts when she sees us. Everyone looks to us and Hoseok gives me knowing eyes.

"She passed out when I asked for a hug." I mutter. "But I took pictures on her phone. She'll feel bad that we didn't get to talk so that is my way of making it up to her."

The girls awe and Hoseok makes faces. "You guys should take her home." I hand her over and signal for Hoseok to get up. "We've gotta be somewhere but it was nice meeting you all. Tell Nana I said hello."

Hoseok and I leave to my house and I expect to see a cute guy in there but feel a little dissapointed. Why? I don't know.

"Joonie!" Taehyung shouts from underneath a blanket on the floor. Hoseok chuckled at the kid.

"I can't get up!" He attempts to crawl from under the blanket but it's too 'heavy'.

Jungkook is passed out on the couch with his hand in his pants. No blanket. Leg kicked up.

I blush and shake my head, going over and putting a blanket over him. His eyes open and he kicks the blanket off. "Too hot." His hand starts to move and his eyes close again.

"Okay than." I walk away and soon he's asleep again. What a weird kid.

...

Hours pass and Seokjin isn't back. Where did he go? "Hey um...Jungkook." he's watching Spongebob laying in the same position as before.

He looks over to me then back at the TV. "Hm?"

"Where's Seokjin?" Jungkook shrugs.

"He thought it'd be too much trouble staying here so once it stopped raining he left last night."

My eyes widen and Jungkook puts all his focus back onto the TV.

"He just left?! I gotta go." I walk outside and dial my step brother's number.

Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

"Hello?"

"Yoongi, please pick me up I need-"

"Ha! I know it's you Namjoon. Only you fall for this everytime. I'm busy either sleeping or working. Call later okay?"

I groan and start to run. Where would he go? I stop in the middle of the road and look around.

I know nothing about Seokjin. How will I find him?

"Fuck!" I crouch down and run my fingers through my hair.

"He's gone..." I clench my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut tight, holding back from the tears.

Suddenly I hear a car and loud beeping and my eyes widen to see headlights.