First Encounter|4

Abigail's P.O.V

Math went pretty well. I finally met Skye Warren. She's a real pain in the arse.

Then Madison and Dillon were also in my class. Skye was all over Dillon as if he was interested.

He clearly was not.

I hope.

Finally lunch came around. I walked over to the lunch lady and grabbed a couple slices of pizza. I grabbed the tray and looked around the cafeteria to see if there were anywhere I can sit.

There was Skye and the rest of the popular kids on one table. I noticed Madison with a few of her friends on another table on the other side of the cafeteria. There were teens with instruments on another table and the goths right beside them.

I turned to my far right and noticed Dillon alone on a table smiling at me.

Why is he all alone, I thought.

He probably noticed me looking around. He stood up and yelled,"Abby, over here!".

I smiled and walked toward the table.

"Hey" I said sitting down.

"So now you'll be calling me Abby? I added smirking.

"Yep, I think it's cute" he said smirking. This caused my checks to redden.

"I figured you'd be looking for a place to sit." He added taking a bite of his pizza.

I looked up at his deep brown eyes,
"Haha, well thanks for letting me sit here" I replied.

"So what's your story" he asked sipping on his can of Coca Cola.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well everyone has a story. Like where you from or how'd you get here?" He said.

"I don't even know you, and you want to know my life story? How do I know you're not a stalker" I replied taking a bite out of my pizza.

He chuckled,"well then, I'm Dillon O'conner. I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior. I've lived in Chicago my whole life. My parents died when I was 10 years old and I'm currently living with the only family member I have left, my aunt." He replied.

Woah. Does he trust me already?

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-"

"It's fine" he replied cutting me off.

"I just think we'd be really great friends, so I would love to get to know you more" he replied smiling.

I blushed a little."Well, I am Abigail Davis, I'm 17 and currently a senior as well. I Was living in California, but I moved here to be with my grandparents. My parents are fighting over me and are most likely getting divorced." I replied.

"Wow. Seems like both our lives suck." He replied.

"I guess so." I said taking a sip of water.

"Well-"

Then an unfamiliar voice cut me off.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. We have some hot stuff" She said walking toward us and pointing at Dillon. "And some fresh meat." She said pointing at me smirking

Ugh. Skye

"Dillon, honey, you don't want to hang out with a nerd. Come sit with us." She said sitting beside him clinging on his arm.

Dillon looked at her with anger in his eyes."No thank you. I'd rather sit with Abby than with a skank like you"he replied yanking his arm away, then looked back at me. The anger in his eyes seemed to be replaced with something else. I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"You don't mean that hon-"

"Yes I did, no get the hell away from me!" He exclaimed standing up.
His eyes seemed to get bright green. His hands were clenched into fists.
I didn't like this side of him.

"Well then, your loss" she said walking away with fear in her eyes.

He looked at me with the green in his eyes disappearing.

"I'm- im sorry, I have to go" he said, then grabbed his stuff and left.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, but he was already gone.

*******
Hey!

It's Aug 11, so I've decided to post a CHP! WOOHOOO!😄♥️anyways,
Don't you guys think Dillon overreacted? Tell me what you think in the comments.  Don't forget to drop a vote and follow!

Tammy