Chapter 2: Trouble Ahead

So, When we left off, Alex got a part on "Lost Souls" and Jordan agreed that it was fine for her to do a romance scene....if you know what I mean. I'm going to leave, and you can read the rest of the story for yourself. I need a coffee break. Enjoy!

Alex's POV
---
I drove to work the next day and walked to the directors room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Said a voice inside. I opened the door to see the director, Matthew, was working with costume designer.

"Ah! My shooting star! What brings you here?"

"Hey, I talked to Jordan last night and he said he was okay with the scene." I said and played with the hem of my shirt.

"Alrighty! Great! Why don't you get ready for Act 6, Scene 4." He said and I nodded and left. As I was walking to camper, I ran into Mason.

"Hey Alex! You ready for scene 4? Time to fight old Mr. Schwarber!" He said a sighed.

"You ok?" I asked and put my hand on his arm.

"Uhm. I could be better. My moms 13 year old dog died this morning. Anyways enough sappy stuff, I gotta get ready, see you soon!" He said and jogged away.

TIME SKIP- AFTER ROMANCE SCENE CUZ I CANT RIGHT THAT WEIRD STUFF😂

It was amazing. I-I....how could I feel this way? This is...oh I gotta get home. I soon drove home to find Jordan on the couch preparing popcorn. We always watch our shows together each Friday night. Luckily, the romance scene won't be released until next month. Thank god. I don't want Jordan seeing it.

NEXT DAY AFTER RECORDING

"Hey, Alex, do you want to go to the bar with me and Joe?" Mason asked. Joe is his brother who is also a set designer and writer. It's actually pretty cool.

"Yeah I'd love to!" I said and Mason drove us to Willy's Tavern. They have the best margaritas. I'm usually not one for drinks or anything, but damn is it good.

After 4 margaritas, 12 shots, a lot of dancing and who knows how many beers later, I was wasted as fuck.

"HEYY ALEX! I'm going to be sooooo honest. You're hot as fuck and I don't want Jordan to know about this so SHHHH!" He said and put his finger to my mouth. He grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him. He started kissing me and I suddenly pulled away. I went up to Joe and asked him to take me home since he only had three beers. I looked over to Mason to find him dancing by himself. Poor Mason. Oh well.

I walked through my front door and Jordan ran downstairs as I closed the door.

"Where the hell where you I was fucking worried babe!" He said and pulled me towards him.

"I was out drinksing with Mason and Joeeee!" I said and giggled. "Haha, drinksing."

"Alex! What the fuck? I told you not to go near Mason he's a little bratty bitch!" He said and looked me dead in the eye. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. By this time I was sober enough to feel him grab my wrist and pull me towards him.

"What the hell Jordan?" I said and tried to get away but he looked pissed.

"I fucking told you, not to go near him. Did you not listen bitch?" He said and I slapped.

"Fuck off you narcissistic dick." I said and ran upstairs and started crying. At these times i question our relationship. I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry. I know I can be a dick sometimes." He said

"Sometimes? All the time." I said.

"I know I'm a terrible boyfriend. I just get really upset and jealous when your around him." He said and lifted my chin.

"Then why were you ok with me shooting those scenes with him?" I asked.

"Because I know it'll end up helping your career and...ugh...I don't know. I'm stupid. That's why." He said.

"I need some time out of here. I'm calling a cab and going to a hotel." I said and a cab arrived after a few minutes. I was still somewhat drunk so I couldn't drive. During the drive I checked my social media.

Mason Miller Tweeted You In A Video!

My phone read and I immediately opened it.

The video was him drinking a few shots then he spoke.

"HEYYY ALEX! LOVE YOUU YOUR HOT AS FUUCCCKK MANNN! JORDAN WINTERS IS A DICK! BARTENDER! ANOTHER SHOT!! WOOOOH! HEL YEAH!" He yelled and my jaw dropped

Fuck.

After I reached my hotel room I called Mason immediately.

"Mason! What the fuck? Delete that video now!" I yelled into the phone.

"What video?" He said slurring his words.

"You know what video! The video where you call Jordan a dick!" I screamed in the phone.

"Oh, why? I sent it to you privately no one will see! It's between you and me babyy!" He said and made a kissing sound though the phone and I cringed.

"Mason! Stop! That was not private! You posted it to the whole world!" I yelled.

"Oh. Sorry, hey I gotta go, some girl wants to dance with me and she's sexy as fuck. But obviously not as sexy as you. LOVE YOU BABBBAY!" He yelled and hung up.

"FUCK YOU MASON!" I screamed at my phone but there was no use.

Shit. What if Jordan sees. I opened my phone and I already got a bunch of notifications.

Malex4lyfe: YES I SHIP IT!!!

Jalex_ship: NO I LIKE JORDAN MORE!

God fucking dammit. I tweeted:

Attention everyone- stop freaking out. Mason is drunk and doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm still in a relationship with Jordan. Stop calling me names, it's not appropriate or nice.

I immediately got replies. Some where thinking I was lying and some were nice. Good to know my fans love me...sorta.

My phone started ringing: Jordan❤️ calling.

Shit.