Training

It's been two weeks since the incident from my attack. That man was too creepy even talk about. But the really question is... Why did he want to kill me? If he try's to attack again I'll be sure to strike!
Marinette- (swings her long stick and hits it on the Dummy) HAIII HAH!
Adrien-(takes a peek in the room) ☺️
Marinette-(breaths heavily and looks at the corner of her eye) I know your there Adrien
Adrien-(walks to her) I see your training. But for what...?!
Marinette-(points the stick to his chest) Don't come any closer if you wanna get hit 😒
Adrien- 😱😍 YOU WOULD REALLY HIT ME ☺️
Marinette- NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERV!
Adrien-(looks at her) Anyways why are you even in here I mean you haven't been in here in ages?
Marinette- I know I know, ok look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was going to be at your house to train ok, but I need to practice...
Adrien- Really? Practice? For what? (Hugs her from behind and nuzzles in her neck)
Marinette-(lifted her head up and looked down at him) H-Hey!? I told you to stay away from me.....
Adrien- Your sweaty from all that training...you need a break (smirks and was about to lick her neck)
Marinette-(puts him in a head lock) I told you to stop it you perv!
Adrien- OW OW OW! O-Ok I'll stop ILL STOP!
Marinette-(let's go of him) Good
Adrien- But I don't want you to get hurt you know...(rubs the back of his neck)
Marinette- I won't....you know you worry to much
Adrien- Well you are my girlfriend I should be worried
Marinette-(looks away) Y-Yeah...
Adrien- W-What do you not love me anymore!?
Marinette- I didn't say that!
Adrien- You acted like it 😕
Marinette- W-Whatever Adrien, now leave me alone I need some alone time....
Adrien- FINE! BE LIKE THAT! You brat! (Walks away fast)
Marinette-(grips her stick) Your so dramatic! (Swings her stick on the dummy hard and the stick broke in half) 😡😤 great....

In Adrien's room

Adrien- I don't get it WHATS HER PROBLEM!? Does she hate me because I didn't make a move on her yet!? OR SOMETHING ELSE!? GEEZ She's so complicated! (Sat down on the bed and thinks to himself)

Back at the Training room

Marinette-(goes to the showers in the training room and takes off the training suit and walks into the shower to wash off the sweat)
Adrien-(walks to the training) Mari? (Where did she go?) Mari!?
Marinette-(hears Adrien's voice) What do you want!?
Adrien-(walks to the showers door) Are you in there?
Marinette- No it's a ghost.. OF COURSE IM IN HERE!
Adrien- S-Sorry....I wanted to apologize I should've of said that you were a brat....
Marinette-(turns off the water and squeeze her hair)
Adrien- ....Ok....your probably still mad at me...(looks at the side of his face and saw the broken stick that Marinette was using) .......D-Did you break that stick?
Marinette- What if I did, would you make me pay for it? 😒 (drys her hair)
Adrien- Of course not!
Marinette-(puts on her cloths and walks out and looks straight at him)
Adrien-(looks at her) L-Look I-I'm sorry!
Marinette-(try's to go around him)
Adrien-(blocks her) You can't stay mad at me forever right!?
Marinette- Move Adrien! I have to go to work!
Adrien-(grips her shoulders)
Marinette- H-Hey what are you....!?
Adrien-(pushes her to the counter of the sink and pins her down)
Marinette- A-Adrien! LET ME GO!
Adrien-(looked at her then looks at her body) I-I....
Marinette-(looks at him) W-What?
Adrien- I-I....can't help myself 😃
Marinette-(eyes widen) N-NO I TOLD YOU I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!
Adrien-(cuddles into her neck)
Marinette- A-Adrien.....
Adrien-(licks her neck and bite her neck a little)
Marinette- 😣😖 (struggles to get up)
Adrien-(let's go and looks at her neck) There you go a mark on my M'lady, Now everyone will know your mine and only mine 😏
Marinette-(looks at him) 😧😨
Adrien-(smiles) See you later Princess (walks away)
Marinette-(looks at the mirror and looked at her neck) A-Ah..... (Touches her neck) 😧😨😰

At the maid café

Alya-(was cleaning the tables)
Marinette-(walks to the Café with a scarf on)
Alya-(looks at her) Hey Mari....? Girl why are you wearing that it's like the middle of summer!
Marinette- S-Sorry it was really cold in my room so I decided to wear this for a while 😅
Alya- Yeah right... 😌🙂
Marinette-(looks away) It's true
Alya- Ok ok...(walks to the kitchen)
Marinette-(looks away and walks to the back room and put her things away)
???-(took a peek in the café) 😏
Marinette-(walks back out and started to clean the tables)
Alya-(try's to pick up the trash bag) Jeez! Marinette can you carry that Trash bag and put it in the garbage can outside?
Marinette- Sure (walks to the trash bag and carries it and walks out to the alley and puts the Garbage in the big trash can) T-There 😣😅 that was heavy......
???-(held a knife up to her neck) Don't move or you'll get cut 😏
Marinette-(looks in the corner of her eye) Oh it's you again.... I thought I told you to get away from me...
???- The thing is sweet heart I don't take orders from you
Marinette- Tch! Your so annoying!
???- I know I am... Why are you wearing that scrap? Are you hiding something? (Takes off the scrap) Ohhh I see that boyfriend of yours did something that you didn't want to do😌
Marinette- It's none of your business!
???- Say another word and you'll die in a second! (Griped his knife)
Marinette-.....(moved her head up a little from the knife)
???- That's better, now come with me....
Marinette- I don't think so! (Ducks under his arm and trips him)
???-(falls on the ground) AH! (Looks at her and gets up)
Marinette- I didn't train for nothing 😏 (lifts up her skirt on the side and took out a stick that extended)
???- Hehehehehe...HAHAHAHA!!!! YOU THINK A STICK CAN STOP ME!!!!?
Marinette- SHUT UP!
???- I'll be back later! (Jumps roof to roof)
Marinette-(watches him leave) God he's such a scaredy cat