#19

Teasing Pleasure - Dirty Ariana & Y/N Imagine -

Ariana's POV💭💋

Turning to the side, I  slowly opening my eyes.

The room was still dark, no light besides the moons lit up the bedroom. Glancing at the bright green numbers in the clock on the bedside table, it read 3am.

I sighed, pouting slightly as memories from last night events come.

Y/N had teased me badly during our love making. Her luscious lips kissed every single inch of my body, making my heart beat faster then ever before. They would make their way down south, getting close to my heated core. Smirking, she had moved away when she was only inches away.

I was able to forget that tease easily as things become steamy between us two.

Sitting up, bringing my legs toward my chest, I  glanced at Y/N, who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I shiver slightly. I could still feel the sensation when she had rubbed herself against my womanhood, making me go crazy. I had begged for her to pleasure me, to make sweet passionate love to me.

I had become a moaning mess under her, calling for her to do anything toward my hot body. I wanted to feel the burn her lips left on my skin.

She, being a teasing bastard, didn't do what I desperately wanted from her, she played with my body. Getting me all excited, then quickly dissolve the sensation. 

"You f*cking tease." I whisper, narrowing your eyes at her.

Remembering how her fingers ran down my sides, across my stomach, up my thighs, made me begin to get wet. Tracing my arms, I wanted to feel her touch on my skin all over again.

But, I wasn't going to let her touch me, oh no.

I wanted to get her back. For her to cry out for me. Her begging desperately for my touch, my mouth, anything I could give her. I wanted to see her face filled with pleasurable pain when I didn't finish the job.

Smirking, I finally came up with the perfect plan. Quickly getting out of the bed, leaving the white silk sheet on the ground. My skin formed goosebumps as I felt the cold air bite against my nude flesh.

Looking through the drawer where my socks were placed, I found the object I was looking for.

Running my fingers on its cool surface, I felt victorious. Biting my lip, I walked over to her side.

Grabbing her left hand, I brought it over her head, slowly, connecting it to the hand cuff. Wrapping the handcuff over the bed post, you grabbed her other hand and connected it as well.

Licking my lips, I pulled the sheet away from her body, exposing her glory to my eyes. My eyes danced as I looked at all the tattoos her body had. It was really attractive to me.

Getting on the bed, I hovered over her body; supporting myself with my knees and hands.

Leaning down, I began to place wet kisses on her neck, sucking behind her ear.

Y/N began to stir in her sleep, moaning softly.

I didn't stop. Moving my lips over to her chin, and to her jaw. I kissed every inch, nibbling here and there. Pecking her lips a couple of times, my teeth attached themselves to her bottom lip, pulling it slightly before letting it go.

"Mhmm...Baby?" Y/N whispered, opening her eyes. "Where are-what the hell?" She mummers, fully awake, when she notices she can't move her arms. Turning her neck, she looks behind her and sees the steel handcuffs.