Chapter 1

Its been 2 years since I moved to a small town called JerseyParks. I really at first I didnt know anyone. The only person at the school I went to that I knew was my Step Brother and he is a big jerk. When our parents married he critized me about my hair. Typical 17 year old. Well thats the age he is now.
I dont know how but we have the same exact birthday just I am 4 hours older.

Since I moved here I have made some friends and well... 1 enamy.

"Dexter, You need to to get you little white ass out of bed and get to wo-" I turned around from the position I was in and looked at my door seeing Drake my SB. Here he is barging in without knocking.

" Drake I've waited a decade to work at Jersey's , I am not backing out now." Jersey's is my favriote resturant in town. I got the job because I am a great waitress.

" Well get in the car were leaving." I rolled my eyes and walked to the car.

"Its locked."

"Yeah I just unlocked it now get in Dexter." I rolled my eyes as soon drove to Jersey's

****

"Hello, I am Dexteree I'll be your waitress," I set down the menues at the tabel for 4, It was 2 couples they looked to high class for our resturant but who am I to judge,"What would you like to drink?" I smiled as they looked the drink part of the memu.

"I'd like a margarita please." The girl who  was awfly young looking, about the age 18."

"I dont mean to be rude but may we see your id because to drink in our restirant you must be 21." She looked at me with a look of shock.
"Sure," She got out her wallet,"Age 26 so I am over the approriate age." She gave me a polite smile.

"I Think I will have a Dr. Pepper." The guy next to her said.

"Water." Both the other couple said in sink.

I wrote the drink orders and walked off.

---
"

Thank you come again!" I said picking up the tip of that group.

They seemed nice even though I didn't pay any attention to their looks. They seemed like normal people .  Besides the point of their silver hair. I wonder if that's a foreign thing.  Or maybe they are albino. Yet their accents sounded  Hispanic and they did talk in Spanish.

I looked down at the table and saw my tip. 50 dollars. " Somebody got a big tip." My fellow co-worker Sandy said.

I wouldn't call her my friend since she did backstab me the other week at school. We were friends at first until she started dating my evil step bother. She told me she'd never date a boy stuck in a mans body. LIES!

"Yeah. You deserve it Dext, you have brought more costumers in an hour than we got In a week. We are glad to have you here ." My boss Andrew said.
Andrew has been the best boss I have had seeing that he looked pass my spelling errors on our orders. Soon they got used to it after a week.

"Thanks Andy." I smiled folding the bill into my apron pocket. I have made a total of 95  dollars in tips today. That's enough to pay Drake off for again having a friend go to the dance with him.

I know that's cruel but that's how Drake is. He is a spoiled rich kid who likes classic music and will have girls pay to dance with him. I just hope Dad Divorces his mom soon. I don't want anything to with that stupid boy.

"Don't give the money to Drake." Sandy said.
"Why? He can take you on a date or something." I said cleaning the table that was practically cleaned already.
"Uh newsflash Dexteree I  broke up with him a month ago." 

"Why?" I shouldn't  said or even asked that last question.

"Well I didn't like it when you started ignoring my texts after a week into dating him. I really miss my best friend. I shouldn't have dated him. Boys are stupid friends are a life time."

I turned around and gave her a look of disbelief.
"I am serious. Your worth more than some stupid boy."
I looked into her eyes and saw she was honest this time. I looked at her and gave her a big hug.

------

Anonymous man

I have noticed this girl at this restraint. She is very beautiful. Some reason she looks like the princesses. Yet we haven't seen her since she well was moralized.  Now that I think of it, it's been 120 years since that happened and this girl says she is 17.

"I think she is the one Cane." I said as I nudged Canes side.

"I am not quite sure." He squinted his eyes looking at her walk out of the restaurant.
"

We will find out tomorrow." He looked at me with his cocky smirk.

I know that the thrown belongs to his bloodline. Although his first bride fell for a mortal and not him. Since then it's been a pitty. Nobody knew what happened to them when she... Never mind. It's for him to reveal . Not me.

--

Dexteree

All my shift of last night was wired. Some how somebody left me a big tip and I wasn't even that great.

My usual tips go from 6 dollars to 15.  50 is like paying for a meal.  Even though their meal costed them only 50 and they paid with  100. I am just so surprised .

" Come on loser your going to be late ." Drake said. I rolled my eyes and finished putting the flower crown on my smooth natural white hair.

I am an Albino. So no mater what I will always stay pale white. I make the most of it. I mean I actually changed from a white, nerdy ,zit faced girl to a so called "Tumbler Queen" I don't know what that means I am just a normal girl.

Sweet dreams are made of these ,
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world at the sev-

"What's up burh?" I said as I answered the phone.
"Hey Dex where are you ? I'm at school and some guy is asking for you. I don't know why. I never seen them before." Sam said worried.

"Well I am at home I am already taking off so I'll be there in 5 minuets. Also if they don't look familiar doesn't mean they are new. Got to go about to take off bye love you!!" With that I hung up.

I wonder who it is .