Part I

I was again late for my science tuition at ABC tutorials. Science was the subject I feared the most and my mission was to nail it

I entered the class 20 minutes late and my teacher gave me an evil look like you have to give me your kidney now but swag is I don't cared about it. As soon I rolled my eyes in search of a seat, I saw someone. A stunning piece of beauty in pink, her dazzling eyes, little curls, cute smile. I wished to stand there and stare her until she notices me.
She was my tuition mate now. It was a bit odd because of my self-made theory that beautiful girls don't join tuitions.

The way she stared at me while entering into the class made me feel shy like no girl has ever made me. I tried to be cool but inside I was worried about my looks looks, the impression I had on her and all.

I don't know her but I was really curious to know about her.

From which school she is?

Do I have contacts in that school?

Does she have attitude problem?

Will she my friend?

And obviously is she single?

My mind was overloaded with her thoughts.

I soon joined my friend circle and first thing I did was asking her name.

She was Disha.
I was like even her name give a hint of her personality and looks.

There were times when our eyes met. I don't know about her but I felt shy. I was very sure that today I'm not going to learn anything. My concentration in hell today.

I was feeling the girl power. Hahaha.

A few days passed the same way. I just saw her, but gutless to talk to her.

It was getting on my nerves. All I could think about was a way to strike conversation with her. I was crazy for her. I don't know why I was thinking she will one day come and talk to me. This was a ridiculous idea. I can't wait for that day. Maybe that day will never come. Maybe it would be too late then.

I think about it whole night and summarising the thoughts, ideas and plans of few days, I made a final plan. It was named Plan-e-talk. It somehow sound stupid but to me it was like a Secret Mission.

Lol.

It was somehow like this: I'm gonna wait till tuition is over as at that time our test answer sheets will be given. Then very cleverly I'll ask everyone their marks and eventually. O yes.

It was followed by an evil laugh not very evil but it was ok.

After the tuition was over, we were in corridor. She was there too. A sign of relief.

We got our answer sheets. She was leaving.

Plan-e-talk was not going in right direction.

I stopped her.

'Disha can I talk to you for a second?'

'Yes'

Her voice was so melodious. For the first time I heard her voice. I forgot what I've to say.

Plan-e-talk in hell. Handle the situation.

'Can we be friends?'

I asked directly gathering all my guts together and hoped for the best means a big yes. Although Big Yes is used for only Marriage proposals or Proposals but it was kind of same for me at that time.

She smiled. Killer smile. Almost killed me.

'Yes why not.'

She put her hand forward. This was the first time I touched her.