#20

Ariana & Y/N -Falling in love again..

Y/N POV

"I don't get why you are so insecure. You don't trust me?" I say pissed off. My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I found out that she thinks that I am cheating on her, which is just crazy. I mean I know I'm busy sometimes but I'd never cheat.

"Then why are you coming home so late? Why have you been so mysterious about your whereabouts?" She exclaims while crying.

"I already told you! I've been working a lot lately!"

"You know what? Whatever. I don't care," She says grabbing her keys and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask frowning. She lives with me, so where would she be going? I really don't know.

"I'm going to Liz's. I just... I need to be alone right now," My chest hurts. Why doesn't she understand that she is the one and only girl for me? Why is that so damn hard to understand?

I hear the front door close and then the engine of her car start. By now my eyes are filled with tears and I don't know what else to do but wait for her to come back.

I fall asleep on the couch. I was so tired. After all, I woke up early and worked my ass off all day, and then arguing with Ariana just exhausted me. I heard my phone buzz, I was deciding wether to pick up or leave it. But I choose to pick up because it may be Ariana. I picked it up so fast I didn't even look at the caller's ID, I just want the damn phone to stop ringing.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?" A familiar voice says. She seems to be crying.

"Liz?"

"Y/N, you have to come to the hospital, Ariana was in a car accident and she is hurt really badly," I can hear her sobbing. But I stand there, shocked. My heart is beating like crazy and all of the sudden I feel dizzy.

"But, how is she? What happened?" I manage to say.

"Please, just come to the hospital. I'll send you directions," She hangs up. I grab my keys and head to my car. I can just feel my hands shaking. I drive to the hospital as quickly as I can which luckily is close to my condo and park outside. I get out and run to the entrance.

"I'm here for Ariana Grande," I say to the lady on the front desk.

"Second floor and then to the right," I quickly get there and spot the Grande-Butera family.

Liz spots me and runs to hug me. Her eyes are puffy and red from crying. They are all devastated.

"What happened Liz?" You ask her.

"I... We don't know. All we know is that she somehow lost control of the car and collided with a tree," Her eyes are filled with tears. "She had her seatbelt on but it was such a strong crash that she still suffered some damage. We don't have much information but the doctor said she has some broken ribs and they have to run some other studies to know if something else happened," I nod. Liz grabs my hand and takes me to the rest of the family. We all hug and now all we have to do is wait. I somehow feel guilty because it feels like it was your fault.

She was arguing with me, she was pissed off, I shouldn't have let her leave home. If she hadn't left the condo then she wouldn't be here.

I have been waiting for hours and I still haven't got any news. I know that these studies take hours. They have to check that everything works fine: kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, liver, etc. After waiting for what it feels like an eternity, the doctor comes out from the door and approaches me.