I Was Only Trying to Help (An ImmortalFox/ SCMAnex FanFic)

Author's note: Before I begin I would just like to say that this is my first story much more, my first FanFic. Please do not be mad if I miss a few things or mess up. :)

[Sly's Pov (Eddie)]

Aleks and I were playing a Minecraft mini game called "double speed" and I was at the finish waiting for him to get his butt over here. I kept hearing him growl and raise his voice, nearly screaming at the game because he kept on dying. After his like 6th try I heard him scream through the Skype call, pound his desk and then silence. After a few seconds of silence I started to hear crying. I decided to head towards his room to see what was up. When I got to his room I saw him curled on his bed, crying.

"Aleks, it's just a game. Its easy to do just watch," I sat in his chair and respawned him back into the game. I saw he was in the red room and I started doing the parkore for him. "See look your doing it!" I exclaimed but right at that minute I fell and accidently made his character die again.

"See? I tried at least a dozen fucking times in that damn red room!" He exclaimed and then slammed his face back into the pillow. I ended his recording without saying a word and went to my room to end my end of the recording. I went back to Aleks's room, sat on his bed and pulled him into a hug to try to calm him down. I ended up kissing the top of his head as a last attempt to try to calm him down. I'm pretty sure it worked because right when I did that he almost instantly stopped crying. I looked down at him with a smile as he looked up at me. Next thing I knew I felt a pair of warm, soft lips against my lips. He... was... KISSING ME! I actually didn't mind it as much as I thought and kissed back.

(Time warp back when Sly left Aleks's room)

[Aleks's Pov (ImmortalHD)]

I sat there crying as I watched Sly end my recording and leave my room I'm guessing to end his. He came back into my room, sat on my bed and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, crying into his chest. We sat like that for about 10 minutes unitl Sly kissed my head. I was so shocked and stopped crying instantly. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me, smiling that adorable and cute smile. I couldn't resist how cute he was and kissed him right there on the spot, feeling how warm and tender his lips were against mine. I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see his reaction but then he started to kiss back. He... was... KISSING BACK! We parted slowly and I opened my eyes to see him just staring at me. I felt kinda akward, but at the same time, I felt happy.

"Y-You ok?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah," He replied, "What does this mean?" He asked seeming confused.

"I-I guess we could say we are a couple now?" I asked still a bit unsure of what the kiss meant.

He just smiled and said "Yeah I guess so."

I smiled back at him as he leaned down to give me a small little kiss before saying "We should probably get to bed because it's late and we are gonna be recording the 300th episode of Minecraft Daily tomorrow with Kevin and Steven a.k.a Team Force Update."

We both laughed a little bit and laid down on my bed. I cuddled up next to him as he cuddled with me and put his arms around me. I felt him kiss my head like he did before we had that first kiss. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep next to my new boyfriend.

Well there you have it. The first chapter of my first story. I hope you guys like it and next chapter will be mostly SCMAnex and how they got together. Anyway unitl next chapter this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter. BYE!! :)