The Movie Marathon

Hey guys. Thank god it is the weekend because I normally get the computer all weekend so that means that I can get a few more chapters up and catch up o what I missed over the week. Without further ado, here is the 4th chapter. Also by the way, I may not have Steven or Kevin in this for a couple chapters because i wanna focuse more on ImmortalFox for now, but they will be back in here in the future.

[Aleks's Pov]

Sly was driving both of us to the Creature house so we could spend a full day watching whatever kind of bull shit movies they got. While Sly had his eyes on the road, I had my eyes on him. He is just so amazingly cute and handsome. I don't think anyone could ever not love him, girl or boy; and he was all mine. I smiled at the thought and he realized that I had been staring at him and he quickly looked over at me while we were at the one and only red light we had to face on the small trip.

"You ok?" He asked. I blushed now knowing that he realized me. He just smiled and giggled his golden giggle. That's another thing I loved about him, his giggle. We pulled up to the Creature house and Sly gave me a quick peck on the lips before we exited the car. We stepped inside the house and called out,

"HEY! IS ANYBODY HOME?" We asked together at the same time on accident. We looked at each other and blushed at what just happened. We smiled and at each other, Eddie started leaning down for a kiss until,

"WE ARE ALL DOWN HERE!" We heared James exclaim from downstairs. Eddie quickly pulled away from the almost kiss and we went downstairs, hand in hand. When we got down there we saw they were in their chairs waiting for us so they could start the movie. I'm pretty sure they all noticed that we were holding hands.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" Jordan asked us.

I looked down at our hands and we quickly separated our hands.

"N-No reason. Just wanted to get down here as fast as possible and this lazy butt was being too slow." He pointed at me as he said that. I could tell that they were starting to get suspicious about us.

"Okaaaay." Jordan said dragging it a bit long. They all turned back to the screen and Eddie and I took our seats in the back behind them. We watched a couple weird, kinda scary, kinda boring, supposedly horror movies until we all decided to take a break to go to the bathroom and to pop more popcorn. I kinda fell asleep during the last movie and when I woke up I only saw Eddie sitting next to me, trying to wake me up.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." He said sweetly. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. I leaned up towards him hopefully for a small kiss but was interrupted by James and Seamus coming down the stairs, laughing, with popcorn in 4 different big bowls and Dan and Jordan coming from different bathrooms.

"Ready to get this movie marathon back up and running?" James asked excitedly. Everyone else but me shouted yeah and stuff but I kept quiet.

"What's wrong Aleks? You are usually excited for these things." Seamus stated.

"Oh yeah. I am excited, but I am also still tired." I some-what lied. It was true that I was tired but I was also upset that I can't spend personal time with MY Eddie. We watched comedy movies for the rest of the day. When we finally finished the last movie, all of us, including me, were laughing so hard and half of us were in near laughing tears. I looked over at Eddie when I was calmed down enough. He was still laughing but was calming down. He looked at me and smiled even more than he already was.

"Well thanks guys for the movies, but Eddie and I have to go now." I told everyone as I got up.

"Ok guys. I guess we'll see you later then." Seamus said. Eddie stood up and followed me up the stairs. He grabbed my hand as soon as we were out of everyone's view. I smiled and looked back at him as we rushed out of the house. As soon as we exited the house and choose the big doors behind us, Sly kissed me passionally on the lips. It felt so good to get it out and kiss him. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and he started to explore my mouth. Our tounges met a started a heated fight until Sly pulled me  away. I was kinda mad because I wanted more but and I knew he wanted more too.

"We can't go further right at his moment now. Someone could easily come outside and see us." He told me. "Let's go home, then we can resume there." I nodded and he smiled as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. We got into his car and he drove us home. When we got home he quickly unlocked the door and pulled me into his room. He pushed me down onto his bed and kissed me passionally. I don't exactly remember what happened next but all I knewis that Eddie and I both went to bed half naked including our shirts off, and my jeans undone while his was down hear his ankles, but still on his legs, and I was feeling great in Eddie's arms.

There you go, the 4th chapter of this book and it is a bit longer than my other chapters. Well anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it. This chapter is actually going up later than I wanted because there was a pretty big storm outside and after the storm my dad went on the computer so I had to wait for my turn on the computer, but I finally got on and finished typing this dang thing up. Anyway, unitl next time. this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter! BYE!! :)