Tikki & Plagg

The room was dark, and the setting made anyone who was in the room get chills. Norro sighed sadly as he was swept off his feet and into the moth pendant.

"It looks like we have an angry, broken hearted boy. Well I can help him heal his heart and get revenge." Hawkmoth grabbed a butterfly in his palm and when he opened his hands, the butterfly was black with purple dots on its wings.

"Fly my little Akuma and evilize him!" Hawkmoths laugh echoed as the butterfly flew out the window and into the streets of Paris. The Akuma flew silently, its target in its mind as Hawkmoth controlled it.

One of Marinette's classmates, Ivan, sat on the stairs of his house, thinking of how his classmate Kim had teased him for trying to admit his feelings for his crush and how she had ran away because of it. Anger and sadness filled his mind and made his heart pump with the need for revenge.

The Akuma landed on the piece of paper in his hand, his poem for his crush. He looked up, a purple butterfly shaped mask on his face. Hawkmoths voice echoed in his ears.

"Stone Heart

Marinette screamed. A red bug thing had appeared after she had opened that box and it was talking.

"Marinette please calm down!" The bug thing said. "Marinette my name is Tikki and I-"

"How do you know my name?" Marinette screeched, heart racing.

"Marinette listen!" The bug thing yelled, although it sounded like a squeak. Marinette closed her mouth and Tikki sighed. "Thank you. Marinette the reason I know your name is because you were chosen to become Ladybug, a heroine of Paris. I am a Kwami, and I give you the power to transform. The earrings in that box," Tikki motioned towards the box. "When you wear those, you can say 'Tikki, spots on!' And transform into Ladybug. When you transform-"

"Marinette you might want to see this!" Sabine called from downstairs. Marinette looked towards her trapdoor and yelled 'Coming!' As she looked back at Tikki.

"Hold that thought." Marinette jumped off her bed and headed downstairs, seeing her parents watchin the news.

"Breaks news: one of our reporters has let us know that there have been multiple calls to the Paris police force about an apparent Stone Man, claiming to be Stone Heart, has been walking throughout Paris. The Police recommend that everyone stays inside and avoids this stone man at all costs. "

Adrien turned off his TV, looking at the small black cat named Plagg. "So whoever Stone Heart is, he's been akumatized and has an object with a purple butterfly inside that me and my partner have to destroy and cleanse in order to defeat him?" Plagg nodded, nibbling on his cheese.

Adrien looked outside his window, unable to see Stone Heart but knew he was there. He sighed, feeling determination as he slid in the silver ring. "Alright then. Plagg, Transform Me!"

"Wait I'm not done talki-!" Plaggs voice faded as he was taken inside the ring and Adrien transformed into Chat Noir, one of the new heroines of Paris.
-
Marinette stared out her window, Tikki hovering next to her.

"Marinette you can do this! You just have to believe!" Marinette sighed.

"Tikki, I can't be a hero! I'm clumsy, I'm weak, how can I protect a whole city?!" She put her head in her hands.

"Marinette you'll have a partner! And I'll still be able to guide you! Can you please try it? Just to see what it'll be like?" Tikkis eyes grew wide as she pouted, making Marinette groan.

"Fine, but if I'm not up for it you have to find someone else to be a hero!" Sighing, Marinette put the earrings in her already perched ears. She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes meeting Tikkis in the reflection.

"Tikki....Spots On!"
-
Stone Hearts footsteps echoed through the city streets as the sun beat down on the scared citizens of Paris. Almost simultaneously, a blonde boy in a leather cat suit and a bluenette girl in a ladybug suit jumped out their windows, hoping to save the city from the nearby threat,

Words 702
Published October 8, 2016
Edited: July 19, 2017

July 19, 2017 AN
I know I shortened this chapter a LOT but I'm saving most of the action for the next chapter, which will be longer. Thanks for your support!
~BJ