Chapter 2: Piles of Food

Feliciano slowly opened his eyes to see the bright sun shining through the blinds in the morning. He felt relaxed as he brushed up against his sleeping husband's warm body. A noise echoed in his stomach. Feliciano was growing hungry for breakfast and rubbed his belly. His stomach growled louder, waking Ludwig up. 

The sunlight hit Ludwig's blue eyes and Feliciano's growing body was soft against his chest. His strong hands grabbed his husband's stomach and calmed Feliciano down. "I see you're hungry", Ludwig said softly as he spooned him. He felt Feliciano nod at him. Ludwig grinned and wrapped Feliciano within the bedsheets as he got up off the bed. Feliciano struggled to roll over into the warm spot left from his husband's body heat. "L-Luddy.. Where are you going?", Feliciano asked. Ludwig turned over to look at Feliciano. His blonde hair was down, almost covering his eyes and he was still in his tank top and shorts. "I'll be back, Feli. Just be patient and lay down", Ludwig demanded. 

Feliciano was comforted by his words, and curled up in the bedsheets some more. Followed by a yawn, his stomach growled again. This time much louder than before. He grabbed his stomach and moaned. His body demanded more food. 

Tem minutes later, Ludwig returned to the bedroom with his husband still laying on the bed. If Feliciano was in better shape, he would have gotten up and followed his husband to where ever he was off to. Feliciano was happy to hear the door open and Ludwig walk through. In Ludwig's arms, was a mountain of food. 

He carried various flavors of cake, bags of cookies, chips, brownies, and tons of other sweets that Feliciano had his eyes attached to. He stared at the pile of sweets and almost started to drool. His stomach began to growl again as he rubbed it and pushed himself up to the headboard of the bed. 

Ludwig smiled to see his husband so happy as he walked over to the bed and set the food on the edge. He hopped up and crawled over to Feliciano, kissing his lips and his stomach as if he was pregnant. 

Feliciano groaned and wanted to eat, but was confused on why Ludwig had brought so much food. He thought back to the night before when he came home from work. Ludwig had told him that he wants to see his body grow. Feliciano didn't know what he meant, and decided to speak up to question his husband but was silenced by another deep kiss on the lips. "Luddy I don't understand..", said Feliciano. Ludwig squeezing his belly and getting closer. "...What are you going to do to me?".