"Don't Cry"

I'm not English, so I'm sorry if there are some wrong sentences or words ♡

You were at a concert of My Chemical Romance, right in the front line. You could nearly touch Gerard who was singing right in front of you.
Right now you were so happy. You were happy to see your hero right in front of you and to be around other humans who liked the same thing as you do.
Normally it's hard for you to feel really happy. Your past and fake friends were responsible for your depression from which you are suffering since years. And it broke you down more and more. You could also see the effect of the depression on your body. You had scratches and scars all over it. And since you broke down the last days you had fresh ones on your arms.
You tried to cover them with your oversized MCR Jacket but because your hands were in the air to bob with the Music it rolled down and made them visible.
You didn't notice it since you were so happy while singing along to "Na Na Na".
Suddenly Gerard looked in your direction.
He looked directly at you and his sparkling eyes seemed to scan you.
He first grinned at you and you blushed deeply but suddenly his grin dropped.
Singing further he walked to you and knelt down.
Right as the song ended, he reached out to grab your hand.
He puts the microphone down:" Don't do that again, you hear me? You are beautiful and you have to shit on everyone who makes you feel like this.", he said with a serious expression.
You were way too shocked and overwhelmed to answer, so you just slowly nodded.
He flashed you a big smile, got up again and started to sing.
While during the concert he always looked to you. Smiled at you and one time even winked at you.
You were sad at the end of the concert. But also so happy because of the attention Gerard gave you.
Just as you were about to leave the big stadium you got pulled back by two strong arms.
They wrapped around your waist and pulled you behind a corner.
You wanted to scream but the person behind you placed his hand over your mouth.
Panicking you started to fight.
"ShhShhShh...", the male voice behind you whispered in your ear and you suddenly felt weak.
It was Gerard's voice.
He loosened his grip on your mouth and turned you around.
"Hey, sweetie.", he chuckled and gave you a cocky grin.
Your face flushed red and you could feel the heat rising up.
He giggled again and went some steps backward, pulling you with him.
His hand never leaving your waist.
"Listen to me..", he started and looked more serious. "I meant what I said before. Stop this. Stop harming yourself. You are a way too beautiful to let others destroy you."
He took your arm, shoved the sleeve up and slowly strokes over the fresh scars.
He placed a quick kiss on them, pulled the sleeve back down and looked at you again.
You looked away, feeling guilty and tears forming in your eyes.
"Hey, hey... don't cry", Gerard stroked over your cheek.
You tried to flash him a small smile.
He replayed it but brighter and more hopeful than yours.
Suddenly he fished something out of his pocket.
A small piece of paper and a black pencil.
He wrote something on the paper, folded it and laid it in your hand.
"Open it when you are at home"
You nodded irritated and squeezed your hand with the little paper.
He signed your jacket before he pushed you to the other fans again, gave you one last smile and disappeared behind the corner.

At home, you opened the folded paper Gerard gave you.
You smiled immediately:
" 0231/46959064 Call me if you need someone to talk to.. XOXO Gerard♡"

I hope you like this one, and please don't blame me for my shitty English ♡