unwanted mutt

There was a boy his name, he didn't have a name, at school he never really talked much with the other kids in his class, soon he died in, 1998, in his family he was known for being a "mutt".

He was short and skinny: he never ate anything and he was always teased and hurt and beaten up by the boys and called names by the girls.

His favorite game was hop scotch and he loved piano's he played one actually, he moved to a small town named, Asheton , he hated the place but, the kids in the school was nice to him, he met his love of his life a boy actually well at least he thought they would be together for a lifetime but the boy had been diagnosed with a deadly disease the parents...the parents they made the two separate and never speak to each other again, 2 years later the young boy ran away, he found a home that was abandoned...at least he thought it was.

The boy had been kicked out onto the streets he would sit on a bench with a sign saying "help me out and give me some change I was hurt a lot" no one ever helped he soon was found by two kids and one said

"he looks weird" the other would say "He looks hungry" they helped him and then kicked them out but once he was a grown man he never been helped and he instead joined the career of the army he died in a plane crash when a enemy hit the planes wings, he fought to stay alive but he ended up dead with out a doubt the body of him was found and was buried in his home town his spirit was never rested to peace his family they never visited his grave he only had one visitor and it was his true love their spirits danced and finally he rested.