01 | encounters & shopping

back at this again. hi everyone, long time no see because i'm lazy as fuck and have no motivation to write. ignore that, i'm here back at ya with another update ready to slay your mind so make way !

 ignore that, i'm here back at ya with another update ready to slay your mind so make way !

marc e bassy you & me
terror junior souls

☆彡

AFTER PACKING & PREPARING arduously, Chelsea and I were finally heading towards New York, New York for the prestigious Millennium Academy. It's ranked number three in the country and ten in the world and has a very low acceptance rate. I still don't understand how I got in because the only thing I'm good at involves physical activity & eating and I didn't see anything about eating class. Unlucky for me, there is no turning back anymore. This new reality has been set in stone now.

I took a seat on a chair in our gate area and was preparing to take a power nap because our flight doesn't depart until an hour later, until Chelsea comes running towards me having an aroused smile on her face. I shook my eyes and prepared myself for the inevitable. I'm usually up for her craziness because we're both equally as erratic & carefree but in all honesty she just terminated the only chance I had to take a nap.

"Hoe, guess what," she beamed trying to contain her excitement. She was fidgeting all over and had al, this excitement radiating off of her that it was very contagious.

"What? You ran into Lauren Jauregui? Or let me guess, you found yourself a new boyfriend." I suggested. Chelsea once had a boyfriend named Kayden. After a few months, he decided to come out of the closet which led Chelsea to say she's bisexual which ended in a total flop. Let's just say, if you're going to pretend to be bisexual, at least act like it.

"Man I wish I met Lauren, and no I have not scored a boyfriend yet, I don't feel like going through with another Kayden." She said twirling a strand of loose hair.

"Then what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Look-eth, over there-eth." She said putting one hand on my head, positioning it and the other pointing towards the direction of the other side of the gate area, towards the windows. I wanted to see what all of her excitement was for. I examined closer and only saw a guy, sitting down pressed against the window with a hoodie pulled over his messy, tousled hair. He appeared to be sleeping. What was all of the excitement about? She's acting like he's some sort of celebrity.

      "At a guy in a hoodie? We see them all over LA."

      "Come with me, we're going on a short field trip." Before I could protest, she dragged me from my chair and towards where Mr. Anonymous was power napping which I was actually trying to accomplish until this delusional friend of mine comes over to me, spoiling my precious vibe.