t h r e e

josh
'ding!' my phone sounds. ugh what now. i was just about to fall asleep.

(1) from tyler: can you come over. i need help

to tyler: with what? it's 1 am and im trying to sleep

from tyler: o snip wrong person gtgtgtg

to tyler: i'm omw

from tyler: i thought you were trying to sleep but c'mon over !

i walk out of my one bedroom apartment and onto the pavemented parking lot. i accidentally turn on my car alarm which might've woken up a couple neighbors.

i drive an about 5 minute distance and park into the empty parking space in front of tyler's house. walking up to the porch, i decide texting him would be better than knocking.

to tyler: open up, i have arrived ;))

from tyler: oH and ew but be right there.

i slide my phone into one of my pockets and run a hair through my probably messy hair, trying to fix myself up a bit before facing a boy who's basically an angel.

'geez what is taking so long' i speak to myself, looking up at the bedroom window then down to the ground.

the door finally opens up and tyler looks at me with a small smile. "sorry for taking so long, i kind of tripped and- never mind just come in"

i laugh at the clumsy boy and step inside.
"so what do you wanna do" i speak, giving a big smile and shoving a hand into one of my front pockets.
//

idk why but i like to leave my chapters on cliff hangers. anyways i hit 10 reads, that's not that much but thanks lololol.
-janiya