Lego Car

"Dolph, enough!" I yelled at him for probably the fifth time since Seth, Dolph and I got home. "Just drop it and behave yourself."

"But I don't--"

"I don't want to hear it." I walked out of my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Seth was still in there, eating the pizza I ordered for the three of us for lunch.

"You okay?" Seth asked as I leaned up against my counter next to the fridge.

"I'm fine." I looked at the clock on the microwave. "Mikey needs to be picked up from school in about an hour so we'll have to leave in fifty minutes from now."

Seth nodded, finishing his slice of pizza and standing up, "Is it alright if I take a quick shower?"

"Go right ahead. Towels are in the closet next to my bedroom. If you need anything, ask." I went to take Seth's plate but he grabbed it before I could and threw it in the trash for me.

Seth walked out of the kitchen just as Dolph was walking in. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby." Dolph moved down and pecked my lips. "Forgive me?"

"I forgive you." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a light kiss. "Just stop doing it. Okay?"

"Okay." Dolph gave me a small smile before pulling away. "Need help putting the slices away?"

"No I got it. You could go watch TV or whatever, I'll join you in a few minutes." I walked over to the pizza box on the stove and opened it, seeing two more slices left.

Walking over a couple cabinets, I opened it and pulled out a big plastic bag before shutting the cabinet. I walked over to the pizza again and put the two leftover slices of pizza into the bag before putting it on my middle shelf. I shut the fridge door and walked to the box, setting it next to my garbage can since it can't fix into it. Then I walked to the couch in the living room and sat next to Dolph. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. I smiled and leaned my head against his chest, looking at the TV to see he was watching the news.

"Really? The news? This is lame." I chuckled and he shrugged.

"There's nothing better on." Dolph grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and began to flip through the channels.

By the time Seth was done with his shower, it was time to go pick up Mikey. I drove over to the school and the ride was awkward silence, other than the radio being played. I could almost feel the tension between Dolph and Seth that Dolph had to create at the airport early this morning. I just wished they could get along, maybe things will be different when Mikey comes into the picture. Kids seem to draw in happiness...sometimes.

When we got to the school, we sat down on the bench by the front doors; Seth sitting to my right and Dolph sitting to my left. Dolph went to grab my hand, but I pushed his hand away and shook my head.

"I don't want Mikey knowing we're dating yet, I don't know how he's going to react." I looked at Dolph and sighed. "I want him to get comfortable with you first."

Dolph nodded, "I understand baby. Whenever you're ready to tell him, I'll support you."

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

After a couple more minutes, students began to walk out of the school. I stood off the bench when I seen Mikey, waving him over. Mikey smiled widely and ran up to me as I kneeled down to his height, holding my arms open. Mikey ran into my arms and hugged me tightly as I hugged him back. I kissed the top of his head, looking down at him to see he was laying his head on my shoulder.

"Missed you baby, how was school?" I asked.

"It was so boring." Mikey groaned before looking behind me at Seth and Dolph. "Seth!" Mikey lets go of me and ran to Seth. Seth lifted him up and sat him on his lap, hugging him.

"Hey, told you I would be here today." Seth smiled as Mikey hugged Seth, playing with his hair.

I stood up, "Mikey, I want you to meet someone. This is Dolph Ziggler, Dolph, this is my son, Mikey." I rested my hands on Dolph's shoulders as Mikey looked at him before hiding his face in Seth's neck.

"Stranger danger!" Mikey yelled and I laughed, shaking my head as Mikey clung onto Seth.

"Mikey, it's okay, Dolph is a good person." I rubbed Mikey's shoulder.

"Come on bud, say hi to Dolph and shake his hand." Seth picked Mikey off of his lap and on his feet.

Mikey came over to me and hid his face in my stomach. I picked him up, holding him as I looked at Dolph.

"Sorry, he's really shy."

"It's fine, he'll warm up to me soon." Dolph shrugged as he stood up.

"Mommy, I want to play with Seth when we get home." Mikey lifted his head up, looking face to face with me.

"You'll have to ask Seth that, not me." I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face.

"Seth, can I play with you when we get home?" Mikey asked and Seth nodded, smiling.

"Of course, whatever you want to do."

I smiled before beginning to make my way to the car. I hooked Mikey into his seat before kissing his forehead and closing his door. Seth joined him in the back while Dolph went to the passenger side and I took the driver's side. Once we were all settled, I drove us home.

~.~.~.~.

"Mommy!" Mikey cried as he walked into the kitchen. I frowned and walked over to him, kneeling down to his height and wiping his cheeks.

"Honey what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked and he hugged onto me. I hugged him back as Seth and Dolph came in the kitchen.

"Mikey, I said I was sorry." Dolph said as Seth kneeled next to me, rubbing Mikey's back.

I looked at Dolph, confused, "What happened?"

"We were playing with the Legos and Mikey told me to take apart a little car he made, so I did and Mikey got all upset because he thought I misunderstood him." Dolph sighed and I looked at Mikey.

"That's not what happened." Seth argued and I looked at him confused. "Dolph took it apart when Mikey wasn't looking and Mikey got all upset since it took him forever to make it."

"Mikey, what really happened?" I asked, looked down at him and wiping his tears off of his cheeks.

"S-Seth is right..." Mikey sniffled and rubbed his eyes and I looked at Dolph, shaking my head at him.

"Come on honey, let's go make that car again, okay? Dolph won't touch it this time." I picked him up, walking past Dolph and out of the kitchen to bring him to his bedroom.

Seth followed after us, sitting down on the floor where the Legos were. I put Mikey down and he sat next to Seth, laying his head on his shoulder as I sat next to Mikey. Seth and I began to help Mikey build his Lego car.

I don't understand why Dolph is acting up so much, especially being rude to Mikey. If it's all about Seth, I'm breaking up with him. Even though I love Dolph and had been dying to date him forever, he shouldn't be being mean to Mikey and being this jealous over "losing me" to Seth is ridiculous.

I'm honestly so done.

==================================

Wow, Dolph is such a dick. What crawled up his ass and died?

What do you guys think is going to happen next? What will BK dump Dolph or still stay with him?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!