Slash me with your eyes

Sans chained you to the wall. You have no one, none, they left you.
Your (e/c) orbs were burning in anger. 'How dare he!' You thought,' ruining my life!'
Sans sat in the corner, feeling slightly guilty. But now, he had (Y/n) as his pet. His 'filthy little pet.
He thought that you loved Papyrus as a lover, but no. He destroyed her father figure. He ruined (Y/n)'s humanity.
Sans walked towards you. Slightly worried, but more lust. He wanted you to come to him, he wanted you to only be with him and no one else.
"i know you craves my presence bloody," he said," you know you shouldn't love me, but you did!"
You widened your eyes. It's true. From the beginning you despised Sans. It should've stayed that way, not the way it was now.
"there's no turning back now!" He said as he slashed (Y/n)'s left hand, making a pool of blood.
You feel a tear roll down your cheek. This wasn't the Sans you fell in love with.
Sans was ripping the humanity out of you little by little. Making yourself less human.
You didn't feel fear anymore, no pain, no heartbreak, nothing.
Your eyes turned Crimson from the blood that fell from your forehead.
When you couldn't take it anymore, you screamed.
"Why? Why I'm the one who suffer? Why did this happen to me? Why not Frisk? Why did Sans need to sacrifice himself? I hate myself! I hate the world! I HATE YOU!"
Sans looked back at you. He smirked sinisterly.
"what you say is like you want to die...," he said," well, i do have a great idea (y/n)!"
You knew what was going to happen. You closed your eyes accepting your fate.
Instead of killing you only, he also killed himself.
"now we will meet in the spirit world (y/n)!" Sans smiled, genuinely.
So, later on, a person called Indira Jamies found two dead corpses, one is a skeleton and the other one got flesh. Those two can't be separated until now because of the sword that bore their chests.
Indira came to the conclusion that they are Romeo X Juliet though they are Sans X (Y/n).

THE END

____________________________________
Well that was fun huh? If you guys want a sequel tell me! That or I make an alternate ending...
Words: 400
Fiftychan Fiftychan Fiftychan
Important things need to be said thrice. She's the author of the story