027.

Lily Luna Potter absolutely adored her Uncle George, and when she was little Molly always said, somewhat sadly, that she looked so much like their female equivalent.  She would spend hours talking to him about new products for his shop, pranks and suprizingly Fred.  She was the only person who he could talk about him with.  When she was eight, they hat a massive launch of a new product line and George was more nervous about this one than he had ever been before, so Lily owled her godmother, Luna and asked her to make a purple pinstriped suit like Fred used to have.  She asked her brothers and Teddy to help her chop her long hair to a pixie cut, she bribed them with chocolate.  When she sauntered downstairs in the morning, all ready to set off, a miniature version of Fred.  Harry and Ginny were very upset that she had cut off her hair without asking, she refused to rat out the boys.

When George came downstairs, they shut right up, he wore a face-splitting grin and they realised that George needed a piece of Fred and Lily was that piece.  George's niece had gone to all his effort to pay tribute to his lost brother, and the fact that somewhere up there was Fred, laughing his arse off and declaring himself a fashion icon.