Chapter 3

We end up having to take 3 different cars. Carly is with Kian and Sam, another is with JC, Trevor, and Ricky, leaving me and Connor alone. It's interesting, Connor is interesting.

"So Connor," I begin to ask, "How do you guys all know each other?"

"Well we actually all have a YouTube channel together... it's really fun, to talk to strangers," I laugh at him and he giggles, "But not in that way!"

We drive for a while, as we decided to instead go to some party that was 30 minutes away. It's only 5:30, and the party starts at 8, so we'll probably grab some dinner or something before the actual party starts.

"Alexis" Connor starts, "don't you feel weird driving to a party with 6 guys you just met?" He asks, laughing to himself.

"Not really, you guys seem so sweet I couldn't pass up the offer!" I stare at him as he passes some cars on the highway. He quickly looks at me too and we share an awkward stare.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing" I say. He has beautiful eyes.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asks again, trying to get something out of me.

"Sh, I said nothing!" I laugh and stare out the window. We're caught in traffic and I can see him staring at me. I quickly turn and catch him just before he turns away.

"What?" I mimic him.

"Nothing" he mimics my sassy tone and we both laugh.

I hear a buzzing sound and Connor looks at his phone, it's JC.

"Hello?" Connor puts the phone on speaker.

"Hey, how far away are you guys?"

"Well we're caught in traffic but I'd say we're around 10 minutes away." Connor moves the car, almost out of the traffic.

"Well we're all here, and we're going to any restaurant we can find. I'll text you where we go so you can meet up with us." I can hear laughing in the background from Carly.

"Okay sounds good!" Connor says, trying to stay focused on the road.

"Is the phone on speaker?" JC asks.

"Nope" Connor lies, smirking in my direction.

"I hope you and Alexis are doing well... don't get too crazy" I can hear his sarcastic tone. I obviously wasn't supposed to hear that. I see Connor blushing and smiling.

"Bye JC" Connor hangs up the phone. "Sorry, JC's a little weird" Connor laughs.

"He's very open, I see" I giggle and look at his pink cheeks.

Damn, he's adorable.

Connor looks over at me, smiles, and looks away.

"What Connor?!" I ask, making him laugh really hard.

"You really wanna know?" He asks. I nod yes. "I just love staring at you because I think you're gorgeous." He says and looks away from me. I feel my face go hot and red, so I look away too.

"Sorry, I'm really awkward" He chuckles and his cheeks are really red.

"Hey it's okay, I think you're really cute so we're equal." I smile at him and he returns it.

Before I know it, we're at a beach.

I get out of the car with Connor and we walk side by side, the sand feeling so soft.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"My favorite place." he responds.

I haven't even known Connor long, but all I want to do is cuddle next to him and be with him and laugh with him.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I turn to the shore and see the waves crashing.

Connor looks at me, grabs my arm, and leads me to the water.