Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Margaret's Perspective

I moaned as I took another punch to the stomach, my breath heaving, grabbing at any oxygen.

"Tell me Margret...how much do you know? TELL ME!!!" He shouted into my ear, making me wince.

"I already told you. " I hoarsely whispered, "I only know who you are. "

His skin stretched across his face like plastic and he walked up to me.  Sticking his tongue out, he tried to lick my face. I turned away, my heartbeat right above control.

He smirked, wrapping his cold bony hand around my chin. Clenching it tight, he snapped my head to the front where I resisted shivering. I watched as he placed a slimy kiss on my forehead, dirt covering my face. My chest heaved again and I slammed my head into his face. He snarled and pulled my ponytail hard, my teeth digging into my tongue. The smell of blood became familiar, the taste of it, anew foreign.

"You b-" I spat in his face, interrupting him.

He punched me in the face, surely to leave a bruise. Then, surprisingly he smirked.

"Feisty, I like it. Maybe you could prove more useful...somewhere else. " The glint his eyes made me want to hurl. He looked down my body and back, and licked his lips. I pursed my lips and gave him my hardest glare.

"As if. " I spat as blood trailed down my face.

I was not about to give in.

Or ever.

~**~

Byron's Perspective

"Mmm, you smell good. "

He gave me the shy smile I fell in love with and kissed me on the lips.

I pushed down a moan as I put my hands through his hair.

"How's the interrogation going?" I said through the moans and kisses.

"Great. " His husky voice replied, sending shivers down my spine.

"Good. Now, shall we?" I gestured to my room and he gave me a glint. We shared a look and soon, we closed the door.

A/N

It was really hard to write byron's perspective cause I never do that much of romance. 😂

Peace

-Mer <3