Netflix and Chill (Smut)

A/N There is smut in this

A/N There is smut in this. If you don't want to read it, and keep your innocence, just skip over this. This is a warning, but I bet most of you will just ignore it and proceed to read the oneshot. I'm a girl writing in a guy's POV, and I'm not very good at writing sex, but I tried my best. This a prompt people normally don't write in the Percico/Pernico field, so, yeah, let the gay smut commence!

It was Friday night, also known as movie night, and I was sitting in my living room, on my comfy couch. Nico, my boyfriend, was sitting next to me; he was leaning against me at the moment. My arm was wound around his back, rubbing lazy, absent-minded circles into the pale skin on his side, beneath his black, oversized My Chemical Romance t-shirt. He leaned his head on my shoulder, his beautiful chocolate eyes still focused on the television screen. I turned my head and kissed his dark, silky hair, causing him to smile and look up at me.

"Hi," I said, gazing into his eyes.

"Hi." He scooted in closer to me and gave me a loving peck on my lips.

"So, how's the movie?"

"It's good," he replied, placing his hand on my thigh. His enchanting brown eyes twinkled suggestively with mischief, and his tongue traced around his lips before they settled in a playful smirk. "I kinda wanna do something else, though."

If you know me well, you would know that I am a man of opportunity, and seeing the way he was looking at me, I wouldn't, or couldn't, pass this up. I know, my self-control is lacking, but if you saw how hot he looked in loose shorts and an oversized t-shirt that was no doubt from Hot Topic, you would probably cut me some slack.

We both leaned in until our lips met and moved against each other, but it was in no way a chaste kiss. One of his hands moved to the back of my head, his fingers tangled in my hair to pull me closer, the other cupped my cheek, so he could deepen our kiss. He then moved his body so he was straddling my lap. I placed my hands on their usual place on his hips as he kissed my lips hard and tugged on my hair. A surge of motivation flooded through me as I swiped my tongue across his lower lip, asking him for permission. That was when he decided he was going to be a tease and denied.

"Two could play at that game," I thought. "He is going to regret making that decision."

The hungry kiss grew even hungrier and more lustful. I once again licked his bottom lip, and he finally let me enter. I slid my tongue into my mouth, licking around and flicking his own occasionally. He began to move his warm tongue against mine, making me moan into his mouth.

My hands wanted to wander and found themselves on Nico's ass, but he didn't protest. I decided to test my luck and squeeze it. He moaned in my mouth, which made me smirk briefly before continuing. Not breaking the kiss, I lied him on his back on the couch. His legs moved so that his knees were bent by my waist, his daring hands exploring beneath the fabric of my orange camp T-shirt. He felt my chest and abs before moving to the skin on my back as I continued to tongue him. His fingers clutched the hem and began to bring it upward until I had to disconnect the kiss temporarily to bring it up over my head.