Chapter 21

India

Even though I was still mad at Trell about potentially getting Remi pregant, I was even more mad that her and that Spanish bitch tried to fucking kill me in the hospital. I was in a coma for about two weeks because of them hoes. I prayed that I caught them slippin cause revenge was a muthafucka. I layed in my bed and was thinking all kinda ways to body them bitches. I was usually the level headed one out of my sisters but the shit that happened to me changed all that. I was all in my thoughts until Trell ass barged into the room. I looked at him and got wet instantly. He was still sexy as hell. His chiseled body was tatted up to perfection and his sun kissed skin made me cream my panties. I needed him in the worst way, just like I knew he needed me. All I had were my thongs on, so I know he liked what he saw. He started biting his lips. I wanted to tease him first. I let my curly hair down and slid my things off slowly. I spread my legs as far as they would go, giving him a full view of my freshly shaven pussy. I shaved this morning cause pussy hair will grow back in 3 minutes. I started rubbing my fingers against my slit and instantly got wet. I used my finger in a circular motion over my nub. I was leaking like a Faucet. My juices were glistening all over my fingers. I was putting on a show for him. I was bout to stick 2 fingers inside of me, when Trell removed my fingers and stuck his dick inside of me. No fore play was needed cause I knew what he wanted. My body tensed up cause it had been a long time since we fucked. He felt so good. The way his dick was going in and out head a bitch head gone. He was hitting all of my spots and was taken a body to different levels. He lifted both of my legs up, and started going ham on my pussy.

"Thats my spot Trell, don't stop.." I moaned

"I knowww, yo shitt soo tight India"

I was speaking all kinda languages that I never even knew I spoke.

All of a sudden he switched his paste, and started to go slow and deep, stroking the fuck outta me. He was sucking the soul outta my body. My legs begin to shake and his breathing was unsteady. I Knew I was bout to cum but I wanted him to cum with me. He pushed my legs further apart and I felt him in my damn stomach. His strokes were taking my damn breath away. It was like he was saying sorry for everything that he put me through. I literally felt the pain he was feeling inside.

"I'm sorry India, For all the bullshit that I put you through, Imma be a better man" he moaned out

I couldn't even speak if I wanted to. He continued death stroking me until I cummed all on his dick and he was right behind me. We stayed in that position, tryna catch our breaths. I was blown away. He was trying to focus on giving me his affection and not worry about me pleasing him. I have never experienced that before with Trell. It made me see him in different light. It kinda brought back the feelings that I had for him.

Trell got up from the bed and went get a wash cloth to wipe the stickiness from our fucking session. My pussy was sore as fuck, so I couldn't move like I wanted to.

"I love you India," Trell said kissing my lips

I just looked at him and stared at him. Lord knows I loved this man with all my heart.

"I love you to Trell, but you gotta get ya shit together" I said sitting up on the bed

He nodded his head and walked outta the room. I seen he grabed his gun on the way out, so I already knew wassup. I never asked questions that I already knew. Trell was a certified hood nigga and when shit got hot in the streets, it got hot. Ever since I got out the hospital, he been busting his ass to try to find those hoes that almost took my life. But what he don't know was that I was tryna find them hoes to. When he leaves, Im going do my own investigation. This shit was on a personal level, and I wanted them bitches head. I checked my phone and it was 9:00 at night. It was time to get myself together to go find these bitches. Even though my pussy was sore as fuck, I still got up and took a quick shower. I put my long hair in a high pony tail, and put on some sweat pants and a shirt. I put on wheat timbs cause I wanted to stomp the fuck outta them. I called my sisters but the only person that didn't answer was Malaysia, which was werid. But I shrugged it off.  Alana and Nicki wanted to help but like I said this shit was personal. I went in the closet and pulled 2 guns out from my safe. It was a hand gun and a Uzi. I planned on using both. I took my phone off the charger and grabed my keys. I got in my black Benz and pulled outta my driveway. I didn't know where the hell I was going, But I knew I would find one of them. After driving for about what seemed about 30 minutes, I seen this chick walking out what looked to be a trap house. She was by herself, which made me less apprehensive. I cut my lights off and pulled over to where she wouldn't be able to see me. I had a feeling that the girl was Remi ugly ass but I didn't know for sure. I rolled my window down and I was right It was Remi. She looked a hot ass mess with her hair all over the place But the killing part was that this bitch stomach was flat like a damn ironing board. I was confused as fuck cause when she showed her ass to my house her stomach was big like a damn whale. She was on some bullshit and I was gonna get to the bottom of it. I got my choppa out and was ready to fire on that ass. She was trying get into a car but not today. I fired a couple shots that hit her and the car. I could see her body falling down and the Windows shattering. I got out my car to see if the  bitch was dead. Her head was slumped over and it seem like smoke was coming from her body. But to make sure this hoe was dead, I let off a couple rounds all over her body making blood splatter every where. My phone went off and whoever called got sent straight to voicemail. As I was tryna pick this this heavy hoe to drag her to my car, I heard footsteps. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I started panicking. I hurried up and dragged her to the car and threw her in the back seat. I didn't know how to dispose a dead body, so I just brought her to my house. My heart was thumbing in my damn chest. My phone went off again indicating that I had another missed call. I checked the caller ID and it was Trell. I prayed he wasn't home.

As I pulled up to my house , my nerves begin to calm down. I got out and ran into the house but not before getting stopped by Trell. My heart began to beat outta my damn chest. I didn't know he was home.

"Where the hell you been at India, I been calling ya phone and ya ass sent me straight to voicemail"

I just stood there, cause I didn't know what to say.

"Umm I was out.?" I said more like a question than a statement.

He gave me a blank stare and just examined me.

"Why the fuck you got blood on ya hands?" He asked mugging the fuck outta me.

I looked down at seen what he saw. I had Remi's blood all over me. Now how the fuck was I supposed to get outta this.

I didn't know what to say so I shrugged my shoulders.

"One of my niggas said, they were on 5th avenue and he heard gun shots. He went check it out and he seen a chick that looked exactly like you dragging a girl  to a black range. You know anything about that India Layla Santee.?

I knew he was mad cause he said my whole name. So I played along.

"Nahh I wasn't on that end.." I said tryna walk back the the car.

His tall ass blocked my path.

"So if I look in that car, a girl won't be in the back seat?" He said going look in the range.

I shoulda just left that hoe on the ground. Cause now I was bout to get it.

"Come here now India!" Trell yelled

I made my way over to him looking like a lost puppy.

"What the fuck were you thinking Ma? You coulda got ya ass killed and then you were by ya self. If something happened to you I woulda lost my damn mind.!"

He was turning me own with his rage but I couldn't think about that right now cause I knew he was serious.

"I'm sorry, when I seen Remi,
I just lost it." I said barely above a whisper.

He turned around so fast, I thought he was gone get whip lash.

"That's Remi ugly ass in there?" he asked like he couldn't believe it.

He went take another look to confirm what I said.

"This bitch was tryna trap a nigga" He said more to himself than to me

I nodded my head cause he was right. She was tryna trap him. Where her  big ass stomach went, is what I wanna know.

"Imma call the cleanup crew to take of her body, go take a bath to get that hoe blood off you" he said while answering the phone.

I wasn't tryna ease drop but it sounded like he was having a serious conversation.

"Man you serious? Who the hell could of took her?"

Those words were the only words that replayed in my mind. He hung up his phone and turned to me. I could tell whoever he was taking to had him feeling a type of way.

"I just got off the phone with Zaire...someone snatched Malaysia"

It was like I got the wind knocked outta me. Somebody kidnapped my sister. I swear if it's not one thing its another.