TV part 1

Jimin
Jungkook has been my boyfriend for about 2 months now, and Ive been the happiest person alive. But... ever since he asked me, it's as if we became some sort of old married couple. Like he already had me so he stopped trying to dazzle me. He just sits there in front of the tv watching show after show, game after game, and movie after movie. I sometimes join him and during commercials he would kiss me. If the commercial break was long enough the kiss would sometimes get heated but right as the shows back, he breaks free from me and goes back to his show. But this time I've had enough. I wanted more. I NEEDED more. As usual he broke the heated kiss and went back to his movie, but this time instead of continuing with my life as well, I sat up and straddled my beautiful boyfriend and placed myself right on top of a very sensitive spot if you know what I mean. He winced lightly as I sat fully on his lap. "Jimin-ah what are you doing" I leaned towards his ear as I whispered. "Something I've been wanting to do for a long time."
I placed soft kisses against his sharp jaw that I loved so much down to his neck. I started sucking and nipping all over his neck until I found his sweet spot earning a soft moan from him. I swiftly took off his shirt and underwear planting kisses from his neck down to his stomach. I stopped at his already hard member kissing his inner thigh. "Jimin stop teasing me" Jungkook whined. I smiled at his eagerness as I took his member in my hands and slowly licked the tip of it. Jungkook was moaning softly, not only making me more eager but more turned on. I teased for a little longer until "Jimin-ah please stop teasing me" with that I took his whole dick in my mouth bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck Jimin that feels so good baby!" he said as he began to moan uncontrollably grabbing and pulling lightly at my hair pushing my head further down. His loud moans were making my own member begin to throb. I continue bobbing me head up and down swirling my tongue against it. Jungkook jerked his hips up, slightly gagging me but I didn't care I loved the feeling. A few moments later Jungkook came in my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it loving the way he taste. I had every intention of just going back to doing what I was doing before now that I have accomplished what I had wanted to do, but it looks like Jungkook had a different idea. He took the hem of my shirt in his hand as he slid it over my head, and my pants and underwear followed he crawled over my body, eyes full of lust as he lowered his head to my ear nibbling at it earning a small whimper from me as he whispers. "I want you on your hands and knees baby" his voice was low and seductive and it sent a shiver down my spine. I obeyed wanting to see where he was going with this.