Chapter 9

So sorry.
We promised that we wouldn't make you guys wait yet we did. We've decided to add a few more chapters after this one.
We're going to name this chapter
"MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING"

Disclaimer: do not own any songs, characters, or the picture.
Those belong to their perspective owners.

Anyway enjoy.

Annabeth's POV
I had come to terms with the fact that my life wasn't as long as any other regular human's.  What if Percy didn't return from his quest.

Piper was right we need to get married immediately.

"Hey Annabeth!" Percy greeted me silently after the song. "Listen just forget what I asked. I get it I'll ask you later on in the future whenever you decide that you're ready."

"Percy.."
"But don't worry I will make sure I return from each and everyone of this one and my future quest."

"Percy stop." I exclaimed. I couldn't take it. I was being stupid letting go of such a great opportunity. I could still do everything I wanted just sharing my life with another person. Which technically was happening already anyway. I mean we're living together.

"I want to marry you as soon as possible."

"Annabeth as tempting as that sounds I would rather wait for you to be truly ready. Than to marry you because of pity." Percy reasoned.
The nerve of that man. I know what I want and what I want is to become Annabeth Jackson-Chase.

"Percy I WILL FORCE YOU TO MARRY ME TODAY IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN." I grabbed his shirt collar to act more dramatic.

"Are you sure?" He asked silently.

"SHUT IT! I HAVE DECIDED."

"Fine, but how about we get married after this quest. That way we can celebrate my birthday, victory, and our marriage. That way it's cheaper"

"YOU EGOISTIC PRICK!"

"Honestly Annabeth I am serious." He looked straight into my eyes and I realized he was not jocking.

"Fine, but the moment you put foot into this city I will hunt you down and marry you on the spot."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He replied with tears brimming his beautiful sea green eyes.
I jumped into his arms and sobbed. I really am starting to get tired of all this crying.

"I'll miss you."

"Me too. Just remember every time you miss me while I am away this promise. WHEN I COME BACK YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME LOTS OF LOVE! OH I CAN IMAGINE YOU ROUND WITH ALL TWENTY OF OUR BABIES." He was officially crazy. I WILL NEVER HAVE TWENTY KIDS.

"I hate you."

"Not you don't you love me, because let's be honest I impossible to hate. I am adorable even I love myself." He is getting it.

"You sure are a Narcissist Mr.Jackson." I said while I pushed him away.

"What can I say I am just that beautiful." He made a movement with his hands that made him look like Tamaki from Ouran High School the anime.

"Whatever get lost loser." I said.

"What no goodbye kiss. Oh I know your jealous because I love me almost as much as I love you. Don't  worry babe I love you a lot more okay." That's when Jason showed up with a car.

"Sorry Annabeth but it's time to leave. Let's go Percy." I noticed Leo, and Frank in the car too.

Then the girls came behind me.
"We have a plan." Whispered Hazel in my ear.