No Rainicorns Allowed

The only warnings for this and the next chapter is a severely random Loki.

🎬🎬

"I don't like being kidnapped, Anthony."

Tony rolled his eyes; you knew he hated being called by his first name.

"I know, I know. But I thought it would be a great way for you to get to know the team. Besides, you owe me for fixing your stove."

"Which you broke."

"I thought it could be a little more...sonic. It was slow anyway."

"With your repulsor, though?!"

"GUYS!"

You both turn to see Steve walk into the room with a nonchalant Bruce in tow. Drama rarely phased him, the Other Guy required him to be pretty mellow after all.

"Are you ever not at each other's throats? Can we just sit and watch the movie?"

"That's what I'm here for?" You say incredulously, not that anyone payed much mind to you except Bruce.

"Wait, Tony was supposed to text... and you forgot of course." Bruce sent his science bro a much-deserved glare. Tony was in charge of texting you a few days ago about movie night, but apparently sleeping was more important.

"Oops?"

You scoffed and took a seat next to Clint, may as well since your night out was now ruined.

"I humbly apologize on behalf of Tony, he doesn't know any better." Steve made a show of bowing to you before grabbing the bag of tortilla chips from Clint, who at this point is looking surly by the minute.

"Hey, they made it here in one piece, so calm thy breasts and press play already."

****

As soon as you saw the Marvel logo you realized what movie this is, The Avengers. You were a bit excited as to how were they going to react to watching a movie based completely on their lives - well, most of it. The good parts. The Hollywood parts.

"Is this about us?" Steve asked innocently, to which you, movie expert extraordinaire, were about to confirm until Tony beat you to the punch.

"No, it's My Little Pony: The Exorcism of Pinkie Pie."

You couldn't help but snicker; Steve elbowed you playfully.

"How do you know about MLP?"

"Er, I have a niece. She's...six? Seven? Seven. Yep."

"Really? I could have sworn you didn't have family."

"Distant cousin."

"Mmhm."

"I just call her my niece."

As Tony and Steve bantered, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and saw at least fifteen notifications over the past hour. You scrolled through the first few.

10:00PM
Kyla - Where r u? EVERYONE is LIT right now.

9:20PM
Josh - you're missing a great night, maybe next time?

9:09PM
Em - aw I'm so disappointed you can't make it! :(

8:58PM
Logan - u ok? Sucks that you can't make it. :p