Shitty Party

Long ass chapter. Anywhore, this is a pretty shitty story in the first place but I care non. I didn't really edit this but I tried so yeah. enjoy.

Gets pretty intense

As we get all of our stuff on the bus I go back in the house and grab my cats food laptop charger and my cat. I go and out all of my stuff on my bunk and Ricky in the main room, Lynn and I decide to watch a movie while everyone else of bvb was sleeping on our way to the first venue which was very very far away after a while I start to doze off then eventually fall asleep soon after Lynn does.

Kellins pov. For chapter 2. And 3.

I was a little nervous to hear what Keyon was going to say after I asked Andy if he wanted to go. I haven't talked to him in 2 years I feel like shit for that but I just couldn't have any distractions. He's my brother I know but I just couldn't and if I did talk to him my parents would go bats shit crazy even though I'm 19 they still control my life. But not this time. I decided to call Andy because I didn't have Keyons number because I'm a shit brother.
>>time skip to after conversation<<

He said he'd ask so now all I had to do was wait. My mom came home while I was on the phone. She asked who it was and I said Andy and she said oh but the time and look on her face was a look and tone of disgust. I really didn't like her that much same with my dad but he left after Keyon did. He was my favorite parent. He acted like he didn't care about us but I could tell he was torn when mom sent Keyon away. So he left. The next day I get a call from Andy saying he'll go and a lot of other information that broke my heart. I promised myself and him that I would make up with Keyon. But when he said he stopped eating i thought good because he was a little chubby as a kid so maybe he lost some weight to make him normal. My band and I had to leave to go to the venues that was miles away so I thought I would sleep on the way there afraid of what Keyon was going to say when he saw me for the first time in years.

Keyons pov.

Andy wakes us up when we get to Michigan and it wasn't that hot so I could wear a hoodie to cover my scars.
I changed when we got there into black skinny jeans, dark read v-neck t-shirt, which is surprisingly really big and it's a size extra small, all black vans, and a black beanie. I thought I look presentable enough. "Hey Keyon can I talk with you for a second?" Andy gets my attention. I walk over and listen to what he has to say. "I just wanted to say that I love you a lot and no matter what anyone says you are hot as shit okay don't listen to what anyone says is its negative okay?" "Okay I will thanks Andy" I say. "Okay you and Lynn be careful and stay out of mosh pits I expect you both to watch our set but other than that here's $50 dollars now go and have fun." He hands me $50 and I thank him and give him a hug and walk off the bus with Lynn "okay so we are seeing motionless in white first to where do to go?" She asks "I don't know where there set is so lets just walk around and keep a lookout for them?" I suggest and she agrees so we are currently walking around looking for miw. I was secretly reading a book on my phone which causes me to knock into someone. When I look up and realize who it is I freeze. It's Kellin. He smiles and say "oh my god I'm so sorry. What's your name?" He asked and I just stare at him in disbelief. I know I look different because my hair is black and green and cut differently than before, I lost some weight but still somewhat big by still pisses me off so I reply with as much of a annoyed tone as I can and say "Keyon now if you will excuse me my best friend and I have places to be." Then walk off with Lynn and she looks like her crush just asked her out. "Holy shit Keyon that was fucking great" she says and I reply with "thank you. Thank you very much." And we just laugh and continue our day watching all the good bands play excluding sleeping with sirens.

Kellins pov.

My band and I are waking around warped just hanging out before our set I'm on my phone waking when I bump into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. What's your name?" When I look up I see a really skinny kid a little shorter than me with green and black hair. He has a really pissed off expression on his face and says " Keyon now if you will excuse me my best friend have places to be." He says in a very annoyed tone. Then it clicks. That is my brother. He walked off with a girl before I could say anything. I just stood there shocked. He looked so different, but I guess a lot can happen in 4 years. I made a mental not to go to the bvb bus later and talk to him properly. "Hey man you okay?" Justin asks "yeah yeah" I reply. We just keep walking around until our set.