Relaxing By The Pool

Zoe's PoV
Today is going to be a chilled because we have a busy day tomorrow having a meet up with 1000 fans and meeting new youtubers and filming new collabs with them.
Later on ....
"Omg Jim your gonna hurt yourself " screamed Tanya when she saw him about to jump into the pool. I'm not sure where Alfie went he said that he's getting something from our hotel room and will be back in 5 minutes but he's been gone for half an hour,
"I'm gonna go look for Alfie , see if he needs any help with anything meaning we haven't saw him for a while." Joe said as he was getting out the pool.
After joe left I decided to join chummy and Niomi in the pool I really wanted to go on the rainbow lilo and because I didn't want to get my hair wet because in an hour we were going to go to ihop for lunch (the red velvet pancakes are my Fav !!!)
Alfie's PoV
I know I felt bad for leaving Zoe for half an hour but it was going to be worth it this time last year we met so I was decorating our hotel room and I also brought a cake and walked up the street to ihop so they can bring it out just as we finish our lunch. I was so excited but then there was a knock at the door. Was is Zoe ??! I quickly ran to the door and asked who it was.
"It's just me joe are you alright in there you have been gone quite a while ."joe said calmly.
I let him in and explained the whole plan and I said to him it was a surprise for later so don't tell anyone.
Zoe's PoV
Yay joe is finally back with Alfie I'm glad  he's ok ,he gave me a quick hug and just said that he had a little power nap.
Casper screamed "Yay it's time to go to ihop come lets go!!!"
They all finished there lunch
"That was sooooo nice " I said and everyone agreed with me.
Suddenly the song congratulations came on and the lights dimmed and a couple of people who work there was carrying a cake in my direction was it for me ??
It was for me !!
Alfie whispered happy anniversary in my ear and I totally forgot that we met this time last year I told the person who worked here cut it up and give everyone a slice because unfortunately we couldn't take it back to the hotel because there's no where to put it

After we ate the wonderful cake we headed back to the hotel with very full bellies.
Alfie's PoV
She really enjoyed the surprise and we were heading towards are room so I got out my camera and starting vlogging her to get her reaction to the beautifully decorated room.
I slowly opened the (she was a bit suspicious about me filming her and opening the door slowly but oh well)
Her face was so shocked and a tear rolled down her face and she hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek and thanked me over and over again.
I think she liked it :)