Can Love Last a Lifetime?

Descriptions

Deanna is about 5'7 she has brown hair that comes down to her shoulder. And Has deep dimples that show without a smile. And almost dark brown eyes with caramel skin she is 3 quarters black and 1/4 mexican her mom is half black and half mexican and her dad is full black.

Jazmin is about 5'5 and has black hair and is cut like a bob she is like a dark chocolate but just a tad bit lighter she has a unique mixture of brown and blue eyes and is a little bit skinnier than the average skinny black girl but still is a little curvy. she is full black

Grace is a shortie she is only about 5'2 and has extremly dark brown hair but gets natural lighter highlights under her hair in the summer she has light brown eyes that turn hazel in the sun. Her skin is a little lighter than milk chocolate. and is really curvalicious. she is mostly black with just a little bit of italian in her.

Majesty is around 5'4 and has black/brownish hair and has dark brown eyes with just a small hint of green she has a

perfect body shape and has cinnamon skin. she has jet black hair that goes a little above her mid back. she is 90% black with ans 10% asian.

Deanna Jazmin Majesty and Grace are all close cousins that live in Chiago they all love Mindless Behavior. but have disagreements when it comes down to it at times. Majesty and Deanna love Prodigy and Jazmin loves Ray while Grace adores Roc. Majesty and Jazmin are obsessed with them while Deanna and Grace loves them but does not stalk them. They are all 16 but Deanna is 17.

and are Jr.'s at OPRF Highschool.