Hello New

Hi so I feel like this moves really fast but oh well. Anywhore enjoy.
-
-
-
-
-
I wake up early on Friday morning at 5:00 like I do every morning only today was different. When I go downstairs I notice a lot of things were missing like all the pictures blankets. I inspect the house more by going upstairs into my parents room. I knock and when I get no reply. When I open the door I was shocked. Nothing was there.  I rush downstairs into the kitchen looking for something. I'm not sure what though. As I'm looking I find a note on the fridge.
It reads
' kyler,
As you can tell we are no longer living here because we wanted a new start with no kids. I have called Kellin and told him everything. About you and your unholy ways. I asked him to take you in until you graduate and he agreed. You have 3 days to pack all your shit and get out. If your still there when we get back to get everything else you'll regret it deeply.

                                        Sincerely,
                                     Mom & Dad.

  I count believe it. Actually I could they never liked me but this?! I was honestly pissed. I'd rather live by myself then with Kellin.  He and his boyfriend Vic don't know when to stop fucking. It gets really annoying but I guess I'll live. I go up to my room and start packing. I didn't have that much because I wanted to save some money instead of buying shit. I had about $9,000 saved up from when my parents didn't hate me and now. My parents where kinda rich. That's enough to buy me a plane ticket anywhere I want to go, a small apartment, and some left over for things I need like a bed and house things. I had this planned out for a while I just didn't know where I wanted to go. I thought about Germany but I want quite sure but you only live once. I grabbed my laptop and bought a one way ticket to Germany. I also looked for an apartment that I could buy. It took forever but I finally found one within my price range. I left in 3 days. That's when Kellin was supposed to come get me. I kinda felt bad for leaving Kellin but at the same time I didn't care.
<<Time skip to the day he leaves>>

   Today was the day I left. I left a not on the door for Kellin saying that I left but not saying where I went I didn't explain why either. My mom probably told him I did something unholy and didn't want me or some shit. So he would probably be pissed as fuck but I couldn't bring myself to care. When I got to the airport 2 hours before my flight I checked in and wheat through security which went by really fast considering the fact that it's 1:00 am and my flight leaves at 3:30 am. So I was tired but I couldn't sleep on the plane. It was a fear of mine that if i fell asleep on a plane it would crash or something. So I simply say and looked out the widow and occasionally read or write on my phone. Needless to say my ass hurt by the time the plane landed. After I got my luggage which isn't much, I went outside and got in a taxi. I don't really speak German so i handed him a piece of paper that has the address on it. It wasn't that far from the airport so it wasn't that long of a drive. Once I got to my new apartment I didn't know what to do. I had nothing it was all just empty space. I was to tired to do anything so I just sat on the ground and pulled out my phone. I still had it on airplane mode so I didn't have any messages but when I turned it off there were many texts from Kellin asking where I was and why the fuck bro I wanted to see you and I won't make you leave but tell me where you are. I considered telling him but I just didn't answer, I made a mental note to reply later. I finally gathered up the energy to get up and go to ikea for furniture. I got a small bed a small couch, little coffee table and a regular table. I also got other house needed items. It was still very plain but I didn't mind. I later decided to reply to Kellin saying that I was fine and that I'm in Germany. He then replied with what the hell are you doing in Germany I then replied with because I now live here because it's better than America. He didn't have a comeback to that so he just said okay well I'll be there soon maybe in like 2 days. So i had 2 days until Kellin came.  So in the mean time I put everything together then went out to look for a job. It was a little difficult but I found one at a little coffee shop. It didn't pay much but it was enough. When I got back to my apartment I was tired as shit so I went straight to sleep with thought of a new life in my mind.