The party(event)

A/N:Hey guys...So here I update again,please bear!!!

Nate on top ^^^

William's POV

I don't know why I said me and Elena are in a relationship to Nate.I kinda feel over protective towards her although she means nothing to me.Do I take here as a friend?or....no no no...this can't be.I just want to take her with me to make Nate jealous.So here I'm ready in my black tuxedo,together with a white shirt and black shoes.

Elena's POV

I'm really excited to go to this party.I don't know if it's because it's my first business event? or because William is going to be there?No,it's just because it's my first business event. I'm all ready to leave in my dark red dress with red and black striped heels.Lastly a touch of make-up,with my hair curled up to my back.

At the party...

Williams POV

Where's is Elena?She is nowhere to be seen.What if she doesn't show up?No she will.I am sure she will.

"Oh,Sophia.You look gorgeous!"Jena,Nate's mom commented.
Oh wait,did she just say Sophia,as in Sophia McClough? I turned my direction to take a look.

"Oh,thank you Jena."Mrs McClough replied appreciated with a air kiss on both of Jena's cheeks.

"Where's Elena?"Jena questioned looking behind Mrs McClough to see if she was there.

"She will be here any moment,she took the other car."She replied.

I turned back and finished my drink in one gulp and walked towards the other people.

"Did she ditch you already?"Someone asked me.I looked up in front and before I could reply to 'Nate' someone held by hand from the back and I turned to see who it was and here she comes,Elena.

"I missed you."she said and took me into an embrace.She looked more than stunning in her red dress with her hair curled and black and red heels.

"Me too."I replied by tightening the hug.

"Oh look who's here."Jena dipped in with Mrs McClough.

We all turned our gazes to the ladies and greeted.

"You look really pretty,Lena."Jena told Elena.

"Thank you aunt Jena."Elena retorted with a grin.

"Nate,what are you waiting for?Your date's here."Jena said to Nate.

"Ummhh___actua.."Nate stammered and Elena cut him off.

"Let me introduce my date to you,mom,aunt Jena."Elena said."This is William Bills,the son of Mr and Mrs Bills."Elena added.She looked at me straight in the eye,I thought she wanted me to greet the ladies is I did.

"Lovely to meet the most gorgeous ladies in the party.Mrs McClough Mrs Stark."I greeted while taking their hands in my hand and giving a soft kiss at the back of their hands.

"Oh thanks,please call us Sophia and Jena.no formalities please."Sophia implied.

"Ohk,Sophia."I retorted.

"That's much better."she answered with a smirk.

Elena's POV

He looks dashing in his black tuxedo with a white shirt.He has a good impression on the ladies and me of course.

"Shall we?"I extended my hand to him asking for a dance.

"It would be my honor."he replied with a smile.

All of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all you edges
All your perfect imperfections.

"So,why did you tell Nate we were in a relationship?"I asked in a glimpse of mock in my eyes.

"Because____wait!You tell me.Why didn't you mind me saying that?"he double questioned.

"I asked first."I said.

"Okay okay....It was to make him jealous.He is a dick and I hold this grudge against him from forever."he answered.

"Ohk."I ended.

"Your turn to answer."he asked.

"I didn't mind because we were in a relationship and I called it off because he was a over possessive and over protective kind of an animal."she answered."I know girls like those type of guys but he was like___for example,if I wanna go out with my friends I have to ask for permission which I never did and then I couldn't tolerate his tantrums so yeah,I just wanted him to acknowledge that I can move on."she added.

"Oh,...no offense but his a jerk."he retorted.

"He surely is."I replied.We both laughed and carried on with the dance.

As the song was going on...William held my left hand in his right,my right hand on his shoulder while his left was around my waist. I rested my chin on his shoulder while his was on my head.My mom was standing right in front of me,when our eyes met she raised one eyebrow and shook her head in surprise.She was happy that I was with a guy,but indeed she doesn't know that there is nothing between us.

WILLIAM'S P.O.V

We were so indulged in each other's embrace that we never notice the song was finished.

As soon as we realized,we both moved a step away from each other and gave a awkward look to each other she gave me a smile and I returned it.

"So wanna go for a drink?"I asked her to break the silence.
"Sure."she stated and followed as I led the way.

Elena's P.O.V

I nearly jumped when he pulled me in front of him,he wrapped his arms around my waist and started hiding his face in the crook of my neck.I felt like I stopped breathing,there were millions of butterflies in my tummy and I almost moaned...but I controlled my hormones.

I was dumbstruck and whatever was happening to me doubled by a thousand times when he said."I love you."shit did he really say that or was it my subconsciousness.

End of chapter
CLIFFHANGER

So what do you guys think?
Guys plz comment and vote....it really encourages me.