CHAPTER THREE

"Finally done," I said out loud. I put down the last folder on the desk. I was still curious about what was inside. A little peek wouldn't hurt,right? I opened the folder and looked at it.

Name: Tatsuo Kenji

Age: 32

Height:6'1

Description: Light brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, and scar on cheek

Family: Deceased mother and father, only child

Seems to have activity with the mafia. Possible drug trafficking, murders, and kidnappings.

'So this is a criminal profile' I thought while reading the rest of the information. What am I doing!! I shouldn't be looking at this. I quickly put down the folder and went to go get my stuff.

I happened to bump into Ryo and I was about to leave until he grabbed me and slammed me into the wall. He looked at me closely but I refused to look at his eyes. He then left leaving me confused. I tried to ignore what just happened but I can't stop asking myself. Why did he do that?

I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my mind.
When I got outside, it was night time and it was snowing. Expected from the winter of New York. I quickly walked through the crowded streets but I can't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around and no one looked suspicious until I landed my eyes on him. Hazel eyes, light brown hair, and a scar on his cheek. I widened my eyes remembering that I have read his profile.

Tatsuo Kenji.

I hurriedly walked into the hotel and looked behind me to see no one there but I could still feel someone watching me.' It's probably my imagination' I thought while walking towards Yuna's doorstep to get Yuki. I knocked lightly worried about the muffled sneezes coming through the door.

Yuna opened the door with Yuki in her arms and a panicked expression on her face." Thank goodness you came. Luna was sneezing all day and I didn't know how much more she could handle."

She handed me Yuki and said a goodbye. 'I wonder if Luna's okay,' I thought while staring at the door a little longer before walking to my apartment. I unlocked the door and put Yuki on the floor and he started running around. I took of my blazer, scarf and gloves and put them on the couch. I took off my dress shoes and threw them to who knows where then laid down on the couch.

'I should make dinner.' I got up and went to the kitchen and that feeling of being watched came back." Maybe it's Yuki,' I looked to my right and sure enough, it was Yuki with a hungry look in his eyes." Here," I said while handing him a piece of bone from the left over chicken.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you some food later," I said while stroking Yuki's soft hair. Yuna probably gave him a bath. I grabbed him and took him to my bedroom and set him down on the bed." Tomorrow I'll have to go to work so don't make a mess," I said while putting on my stripped v-neck and grey sweatpants. Yuki barked as if saying yes. I smiled and got into bed with Yuki curled up by my side.

"Sleep well Yuki," I said stroking Yuki's fur while he was fast asleep. I closed my eyes and the feeling of being watched came back.' It's just my imagination,' I told myself once again and went to sleep.

Little did I know it wasn't my imagination.