Chapter 6

Atmospheres in funeral parlors are usually solemn,this one is no exception. However instead of the usual funeral with a portrait of the deceased with flower arrangements and a tablet placed in front, this funeral had six portraits with flower arrangements and six tablets. Behind the portraits were white caskets,each containing the body of (arranged according to the order of their portraits and tablets placed from left to right)Matsuno Ichimatsu, Matsuno Karamatsu, Matsuno Todomatsu, Matsuno Osomatsu, Matsuno Choromatsu and Matsuno Jyushimatsu. The caskets were half opened, showing their face.

Today is the funeral ceremony of the Matsuno sextuplets before their bodies were to be buried in the cemetery. There were many people here to pay their last respects to them.

The Buddhist monk started the ceremony by chanting. Matsuzo and Matsuyo were seated at the first row and tears kept on flowing from their eyes. The guests who were seated behind them remained silent.

The chanting lasted for half an hour and now it is time for the families,friends of the deceased and guests to drop flowers in their casket. The first ones to do so were Iyami and Chibita. Upon seeing the bodies of the sextuplets in their caskets, Chibita finally understood what they meant when they gave him 50000 yen and a note during their last visit to his oden store. He shouted with tears in his eyes,"YOU IDJITS GET UP!".As for Iyami, as he once pretended to die and had a funeral for himself when the sextuplets were younger, he shouted,"Sextuplets!Get up at once!Me is not going to fall for this and have you cheat my money zansu!"

"Iyami you idjit,it is true,they are dead already,"Chibita said to him while crying.

After realising this is not a staged scam, Iyami shed tears for the first time and shouted,"ME THOUGHT WITH YOU ALL GONE ME IS GOING TO BE THE MAIN STAR BUT ME DO NOT WANT ANYMORE ZANSU!ME IS GOING BACK TO FRANCE!"

Soon the two of them hugged each other and cried as they remembered the moments they had with the sextuplets.

Next is Dayon and Dekapan. Every time they dropped a flower in a casket, they would cried out "Dayon" and "Hoe hoe" in a sad tone while weeping silently.

Now is Hatabou and his fellow Mr Flag co-workers. They had given the Matsunos a huge flower wreath as they were friends of their boss Mr Flag. They dropped not only flowers,but small flags into the casket. After they are done,Hatabou started wailing,"I want you all to play with me again jo!".He was crying too hard that his co-workers had to carry him.

A suspicious figure with huge shades,hat and facemask and large black jacket entered the funeral parlor. It is none other than Hashimoto Nyaa who had to be in disguise as she was a public idol.She walked towards Choromatsu's casket and drop a flower and her collection of albums in it. Choromatsu looked like he was asleep in his casket and it already had several Nyaa chan goods inside on his body. Hashimoto Nyaa looked at his body and murmured,"Thank you for everything,Matsuno Choromatsu.You can listen to my music again in heaven."

Next was Homura who walked towards Jyushimatsu's casket sobbing in tears. So this is what he meant when he said he is leaving and won't be coming back for long, she thought. She dropped a flower and keep on holding to her wristband. She did not say anything, instead she kept on crying while remembering the happy times with Jyushimatsu. Even in death,Jyushimatsu still had the wide grin on his face,which means he must had died satisfied. In his casket were a baseball bat,a baseball and baseball gloves. She knelt down beside the casket and continued to cry,refusing to move away.

A few group of people together with Atsushi walked towards Todomatsu's casket. Two of them were Aida and Sacchi, his former co-workers from Sutabaa. The rest other than Atsushi were people he met at the mixer. Aida and Sacchi together with Atsushi had given flower wreaths, with the former two representing Sutabaa. As each of them dropped a flower in his casket, they said softly