IV

Kiriko looked up from her lunch and saw girls glaring at her again. Her eye twitched as she saw her brother come up to her and the girl's glares suddenly intensified.

"You could have mentioned before I got here that you were popular with girls. I am getting so many hate stares right now," she grumbled to her brother as he reached the table. 

He just smirked with that annoying smirk of his. "You also could have told me that you were getting back early."

She glared at him.

"AH- Kiriko-chan!" yelled Tamaki as he ran over to where she was sitting. "Ignore Kyoya, he's just being grumpy today. Come sit with the Host Club for lunch instead. I still need to introduce you to everyone!"

She felt the glares intensify once again as Tamaki dragged her away to where the Host Club was sitting.  

"Tamaki, who's that?" a short blonde kid who she assumed to be Mitzukuni Haninozuka said. 

"Host Club! Your attention, please! This is Kyoya's cute twin Kiriko! She will be sitting with us for lunch today and will help out with Host Club." Tamaki told the table. 

She sighed as she slipped into the seat beside her brother. She seemed to be sighing a lot recently. Maybe it was the Souh kid. How Kyoya put up with him, she wasn't sure. 

"Thank you for inviting me to have lunch with you. Please take care of me." She said bowing her head slightly. 

The twins came up to me on either side and put their arms around my shoulders. Noticing my glare the twins adopted a blank face and put their arms up in defense saying together, "She's definitely your twin, Kyoya-senpai."

Kiriko sweatdropped and turned to face them with a smile. "You must me Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin. Sons of Yuzuha Hitachiin, the famous fashion designer. I met her while I was at Milan Fashion Week. She was so sweet and she gave me a few of the dresses that she had me model while I was there."

They huffed and went back to their seats muttering about how their mother never has them model her outfits anymore. I sighed and turned to the third years. 

"And you must Mitzukini Haninozuka of the Haninozuka clan, claimed to be the best martial arts champion in Japan, and Takashi Morinozuka of the Morinozuka clan, current national Kendo Champion."

Honey bounces up and hugs Kirko's leg. "You can call us Honey and Mori, Kiriko-chan. I remember you! You used to compete in kyudo. You were really good too!"

Kiriko smiled at the compliment, "Thank you Honey-senpai. Though I stopped competing I still practice sometimes if you and Mori-senpai would like to come and join me."

He nodded excitedly. 

"Lastly the honors student, Haruhi Fujioka, who arrived at this school on a scholarship earlier this year," Kiriko said turning to the cross-dressing girl still sitting down at the table eating her lunch. Her eye started twitching slightly as she faced her brother, "Is there a reason why I have to wear this monstrosity while she's allowed to wear that?"

His smile became strained, "Because as far as the majority of the school is concerned, Fujioka-san is a boy."

Letting out a minuscule huff,  Kiriko sat at the table. 

"So, you are all in the Host Club," she stated. "What exactly does the host club do?"

Kiriko, of course, knew the answer to this. She had thoroughly researched anyone who may be involved in her twin's life before she returned. However, they didn't need to know that she knew almost every detail about their pathetic lives. Tamaki being pulled away from his mother by the Souh matriarch. Haruhi's mother dying when she was only ten-years-old. The twins' having no form of parental love in their life due to their mother's constant absence. The long master-servant relationship between the Haninozuka's and Morinozuka's. Mitzukini's struggle with the pressure of his unyielding talent in martial arts. She had to know all their weaknesses. It's what is expected of an Ootori. Never get close to anyone without being able to destroy them first.