the dimond...

Ryn was a experienced miner until he found an unusual ore in the mine that mine was very dangerous though.
Lots of the best miners have been in the mine and has never got out though.
So Ryn was brave and went in the cave. the cave was dark and gloomy but Ryn was aslo a youtuber so he got his camera to film in the cave .
Right when he got in the cave the entrance shut so no going out.Ryn started filming he felt he was being wached by some thing he herd a yell "If you go eny further you will perish in my lair."now he felt nervous he had heard
foot steps.(he got knocked out.) he was in the lair that the girl was talking about the perishing he was aware of someone was coming he tried to get out but he was chained with amethyst "hello there" said Alpine city's vigilante, The Amethyst Archer she had bow on her back
he spotted a diamond it was glowing purple though.
If she was going to shoot the bow it could hit the chains and i could reach the diamond then get out off here he seid "shoot me..." she said "Well, you know where my base is... Gladly" she shot the chain."What, I never miss".He broke free he grabbed the diamond and went to the door then she shot Ryn in the foot he fell but a computer was near him he thought he could get to the computer and uplode a video and thats what he did he quickly uploded a video everyone know now he heard the military out side he was saved but amethyst ran with Ryn on her back and fleed to a near by house she was about to kill him but she realized maybe I can make him bring a ghost back to life...