Raiden x Fem! Reader

I'm extremely sorry that this is long overdue and I promise I'm working on every one of the request, I just have a lot of books to update so bare with me and they'll get done as soon as possible. This is for @Julie_Bug_98

Cramps... Waking up to cramps wasn't a fun thing in the morning. Waking up to cramps, headaches, body aching in general AND blood seeping between your legs, staining your bed covers ans sheets was even worse. Groaning in annoyance and pain, your immediately pulled your body out of bed and bunched up your covers and sheets, carrying the to you washer.
Stuffing them inside, you made your way to your bathroom and started the shower, grateful that your boyfriend wasn't home to experience you on "your time of the month".

As water spilled out of the shower head, you adjusted the temperature to your liking and stripped off your top and bottoms, undergarments following suit moments after. Walking into the shower you rubbed the blood off your thighs and applied shampoo to your hair, massaging it thoroughly all the way to your scalp. Once you rinsed it out, you did the same with conditioner, applied body soap, rinsed it out and turned the water off. Dripping wet, you grasped your towel and rid yourself the best you could of water droplets. As you started opening your tampon package, you heard the click of your front door and quickened your pace, excited to fall into your lover's arms and cuddle on your couch. After pulling on all of your clothing, you gripped the doorknob and thrust it open, making your way to Raiden as fast as you could with cramps plaguing your stomach.

As you opened the door, fully dressed, you were surprised to see Raiden standing there with a worried look on his face.

"I sensed something was wrong and came here as quickly as possible. Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I uh... It's that time of the month..." You stuttered out, looking at your boyfriend.

"I see. Come then, lie down, I'll take care of you."

Smiling and nodding in acknowledgement, you made your way in your closet, took a sheet and blanket and walked to your couch and placed the sheet on the couch, fixed the pillow to your liking and got comfortable with the blanket draping your sore body. While you waited for the food the Thunder God was preparing in the kitchen, you grabbed your phone and played a couple games to distract you from the pain.

Raiden finally came in holding a bowl of your favourite soup, a glass of ginger ale and some chocolate covered strawberries. Gawking at the sight in front of you, you thanked your proud boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek, patting an empty spot on the couch for him to sit by you. You both talked while you cuddled and enjoyed your food, Raiden occasionally stealing strawberries from your plate or feeding you some himself while watching your favourite movies and shows on (Netflix/shomi/etc). Stretching your limbs, you noticed the time was now 8:52 and decided to nudge your boyfriend to get his attention.

"I have a great idea!"

"I'm listening..."

"How about we go in the hot tub? It'll be really relaxing." You say, hope lacing every word.

As Raiden agreed with your idea, you kissed him and made your way to your shared bedroom and undressed yourself, changed your tampon and slipped on your bathing suit and waited for Raiden to finish changing into his. Once Raiden emerged from your bathroom, you grabbed his hand and pulled him to your hot tub and got in, fixing the underwater lights and jets. As you both silently cuddled, jets massaging your skin, you noticed fireflies were starting to light up the darkened sky. Humming in content, Raiden awwed at the sight of your face. Your lips were drawn into a small smile, dimples slightly showing. You skin, glistening with the small coat of water and reflecting the beautiful lightning bugs but his favourite was your eyes. They were always so bright and full of happiness and always had a glimmer of intellect showing you weren't just stunning, but also impressively cunning. Hugging you tighter, he kissed the top of your head and continued watching the fireflies mingle with the Stars, brightening up the sky like a beautiful painting, hoping the moment would never leave as he recounted all the reasons he had fallen in love with you.