..

Rashaud POV
I was in the back yard playing around with the basketball. I played ball back in high school before i dropped out my 12th grade year. I had got so caught up in the game that i gave up ball and school. But Basketball still had apart of my heart. Sometimes i just come out here and shoot to get my mind off of shit.
"Why you out here so late", i turned around to see India in one of my shirts and some socks. She stayed in my clothes. "What". I smirked then focused on shooting my shot.
"Nun ma. Why you still up", it was 1something in the morning.
"Im not sleepy",she came over and took the ball out my hand.
She started dribbling. 
I stood,watching her. She was sexy as fuck,in her own way. amazed at how my shirt,slightly raised as she tried shooting the ball.

"Lets play",she stole my trance. I look down to see her looking up at me with the ball in her hand. "If i win,you do whatever i tell you"
I smirked.
"If i win,you lemme fuck ", i bit my lip and slapped her ass.
Its been too long since i hit.she be hoe'ing.talking bout i cant be fucking her and everybody else too.type shit is that?
"Deal",she smiled."im gone win anyway"
"Yo lil short ass ,aint even tall enough to shoot"
"Whatever",she stale faced me.
*
" Rashaud you cheating", she laughed.
She tried shooting the ball but i grabbed it . I had 12 to her 3 and the first person get to 20 win.
"Aint nobody cheating"
"You got me fucked up ",she put her hair in a pony tail. "Give me the ball"
"Gemme a kiss first"i held it high so she couldnt reach.
"Why you wanna play", she laughed. Her dimple showing.
She jumped , reaching for it but that was a fail.
"Rashauddddd"she wined.she jumped on me,wrapping her legs around my waist. "Give me" she reached ."the ball" .
I held her up by her booty with one hand and the ball in the other.
"Ima let yo lil ass fall"
"Omg you bet not", she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me.
"Okay ughhh" she grabbed my face and her lips crashed into mine.
I dropped the ball and carried her in the house. Stopping in the kitchen,i placed her on the counter.
"You didnt"she kissed me."even win"she sucked on my lip.
My shii was standing straight up by now. 
"It'll be iight" i raised the shirt up,sliding her panties to the side.
"Pullll...ughhhhhh fuck",she said just as i went in.
Feeling her warm and tight juices around me,i had to stop to get myself together.its been a minute since i had some pussy,i could easily burst but i wanted to enjoy this.
I pulled out only leaving the tip to have contact with her warmth before shoving myself back in.
"Shiiiiit",she hissed as her arms went over my shoulders.
"Damn",i bit my lip as i concentrated on holding my nut.
Digging her long nails in my back, her moans seemed to get louder. 
"Damn Indy you gone have marks on my back",i grunted.
"Ohhhh fuck",i sped up my past. Rotating my hips in a circle motion, that seemed to drive her crazy.
Feeling her tighten around me ,and her legs start to shake. I knew she was about to cum.
1 down ,many to go.

We finna go all night!😜💦🍆