Part 17

This part is a bit sexual.

...

Taylor's POV

I see Nash coming out of his room and he looks really mad. Then Hayes comes out and he looks mad as well.. What happened? 

''Taylor! Guest room, now!'' He yells at me.

I obey him and enter the room. He walks in after me and locks the door. As he starts talking I kiss him to shut him up. He tries pushing me away so I make my way down to his neck. He grabs my waist and pushes me onto the bed. He starts talking again so I grab him by the shirt and bring him closer to me. He eventually gives up and we start making out on the guest bed. One thing leads to another and we end up naked.

*Afterwards*

Nash looks so uncomfortable.. Maybe he's mad that I didn't let him talk?

''Was it not good for you?'' I ask worried.

''Taylor.. I ch-''

He gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

''Taylor open the door! Hayes wants me to get something in the room.'' Y/N screams through the door.

''Taylor! I have to hide!'' he whispers.

''Why?'' I answer now angry.

'' I just have to! I'll explain later!'' he says jumping out the window.

''Taylor!'' Y/N yells again.

I run up to the door to unlock it and run back to the bed.

''It's open, Y/N!''

She walks in and looks confused.