1. Lost and Found

Weeks floated pass the families. The weather began to get colder as the days went on. Christmas got closer and closer. The boys roamed the city still. Tony was still searching for his answer, while Mike was still right beside him.

The two were now downtown on Elm street. They walked around, wondering what their families would be doing at the moment.

Then Mike noticed something. It was a paper taped to a lamppost. He gasped when he noticed what it was. He grabbed Tony by his arm, and snatched him across the street quickly.

"Look,"he pointed to the paper, "they're looking for us, Tone"

The eight year old stood on his tip toes and snatched the paper of the post. The paper shown two pictures of the boys.

"Th-they are"he muttered while staring at the flyer. What if he went back? He would just be depressed all over again? But, what if Mike went back? Viv, Vic, and Jaime would be so happy. However, Val would be crushed. She's alone in a house where she once shared with a loving husband, and a happy son.

He sighed and dropped the flyer. He walked began to walk up the block. He heard footsteps coming near him.

"Stop!"he yelled while turning around. The nine year old stopped in front of him.

"What?"he asked confused. Tears came to his friend's eyes. "Go home"he whispered.

"What?"he questioned again. "I'm not leaving you out here by yourself"

"You have to"he told him. "I care about you and you know that, don't you?"

Mike nodded his head, tears blurred his vision. "So, you can't be out here. Its getting colder. I don't want you to freeze, and Vic must be missing you along with your mom and dad"

"What about your mom, she misses you too"the nine year old pointed out. "I-I don't want leave if you're not coming with me"

Tony knew he wasn't going to win this argument. So, a plan surrounded his brain. He forced a smile on his face. He took a step closer, and kissed the boy on his cheek.

"C'mon"he took his hand and grabbed the flyer from the rocky ground. He looked for a public place where alot of people would be. The two came upon a skating park. Teens were skateboarding all in the ramps while others talked and sat on the sidelines.

"Here hold this"Tony gave Mike the flyer. He pulled him into the park. He walked up to the nearest group of teens. He didn't know these kids knew Vic. He didn't want to have to do this.

He stopped in the back of a ginger headed boy, with a black beanie on his head. He wore a fuzzy green and red Christmas sweater, with a pair of ripped jeans, and a pair of red Vans.

Tony sighed. He pushed Mike into the ginger boy, and quickly hid behind a tree. He bit his lip as he seen the boy turn, and seen Mike.

"I-I'm sorry"the nine year old apologized. "I didn't mean to..."

"Hey aren't you Vic's missing brother?"the ginger boy asked, pointing at the flyer in his hand. Mike quickly shook his no.

"Yes, you are"another boy with long raven-hair answered. "Vic will be so happy that we found you"

The nine year old began to panic. He looked around for his bestfriend. However, he couldn't find him. Tears came to his eyes once more.

"What's wrong?"a girl asked. She had blonde hair, with a snapback covering it. "Are you hurt?"

The group of teens had full attention on their friend's lost brother. He shook his head no. He knew that Tony didn't want to be found.

"I-I just want m-my brother"he answered.

"Its a good thing we're friends of his"a blonde boy replied.

"You just so cute come here"a red headed girl picked him. Despite, the he was nine years old, and taller than Tony, he was rather lite.

He buried his face into her neck. She was so warm, and soft. He missed warm welcoming hugs like this. Even, though he missed Tony even more.

"Let us take you to Vic"he heard the girl say. "He's in the store keeping warm with Jaime"

Tony watched as the teens took his friend to the store. Tears began to stream down his face. He wanted him back now, but it was to late.