FWB ( 27 )

Joshua Bradley's POV

I slowly opened my eyes being met with blue ones. I smiled and moved my hand to run my fingers through his hair.

"Morning Josh" Simon smiled happily.

"Morning Si" I replied.

I starred at him for awhile, last nights memory's flooding my mind. His moans replaying in my mind.

"What are we exactly" Simon questioned.

"Let's just call it, Friends with benefits" I said sitting myself up leaning against the backboard of the bed.

"Can we go get breakfast, just the two of us" Simon said sitting on my lap. He had boxers on, unlike myself.

"If that's what you want" I smiled as I pushed him off me and grabbed a clean pair of boxers and slid them on.

I tugged on my SDMN pants and socks and glanced towards Simon who just starred at me, a light blush creeping on his face.

"Take a picture" I joked, I didn't expect him to but he took out his phone and snapped a shot. I laughed at him as I threw on a red polo and rolled back into bed.

"I look stupid" I said as I glanced at him setting it as his home screen.

"You look Daddy af" Simon smiled brightly as he got off the bed and searched through his luggage.

"Now that we've got each other off, that sounds like some kinky shit" I laughed as Simon just chuckled. He slipped on a grey tracksuit pants and a Leeds jersey.

"Come on" Simon laughed dragging me out of the bed.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"Are we going to tell the others" I questioned as Simon buttered a slice of toast.

"Their already pretty annoyed that we're not together, especially JJ" Simon said taking a bit.

"And your suggesting that..." I questioned.

"We leave them figure out themselves" Simon smirked.

"Your evil, Tobi and Samantha are already telling me that if I don't speak up then they'll tell you themselves" I laughed.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"What are we doing today" Simon questioned as I threw myself in the bed stuffed with food.

"Well it's our last day so why not go down to the beach" I suggested.

"That's sound good, I'll tell the others" Simon said grabbing his phone and laid next to me.

Simon : Beach today?

JJ : dinner afterwards?

Ethan : sounds good boys

Harry : last day ffs it went to quick

Tobi : back on the video grind