#11

---Nialls POV---

When Lily sent me those pictures.. I was .. happy? Maybe disappointed.. disappointed because I thought I could really have a relationship with some one, but happy because I didn't have to be with her anymore.

I went and found Diana and saw that she was with the guy in the picture. "Diana!" I yelled.

She looked scared like, I wonder why, I wasn't going to hurt her or anything. Just end things.

"Oh, hey, Niall. What are you doing here? I thought you were with the boys." She said fast.

"Um.. Yeah.. I was, but, I got this picture of you. I thought it was nice that I got a picture of my GIRLFRIEND cheating on me!" Note the sarcasm.

"What are you talking about?! I didn't cheat on you!" Lair.

"Oh yeah, then this, isn't you?" I show her the pictures Lily sent me.

"Um. T-that's not me." She stuttered.

"And this isn't the guy you kissed either?" I was amused of how she didn't think I wouldn't have found out. Well I wouldn't have if it wasn't for Lily.

"Nope. Well that's the guy in the picture, but not me." She was pretty confident.

"And I know what you look like. I'm not blind. You cheated, you did something in this thing of what ever we have and now it's my turn. We're done. I hope you have fun whoring around." I graded my phone out of her hand, turned around, walked away, and called Lily.

---Lilys POV---

(Sorry skipping the conversation that they had)

Niall called and told me he wanted me to meet him that the mall. After I texted Niall about the kissing stuff, I went over to Tessie's.

"Hey Tessie!" I yelled though out the house.

"Yeah?" she yelled back.

"I'm leaving. Going to the mall to meet Niall! Bye!"

"Bye! Have fun Sparkle!"

"Lol bye Angle!" I can't believe she brought that up from middle school. In middle school durning skills her, me and 2 of our other friends made nickname for each other. She is Angle. I'm Sparkle and one of the girls is bubbles and the other one is Mercedes. Yeah, I know we were weird 8th graders.

I left after that and met Niall. He looked happy. I parked my car and got out.

"Hey Niall! Whats up?" I asked.

"I told Diana that we're done." he smiled?

"Why are you smiling then?" I was confused.

"Because I don't have to put up her bitchy attitude to words me anymore." he laughed. I looked at he confused and laughed of how weird he was acting. "Lets go inside. Why don't we."

"Lets. So why did you call me and not one of your buddies?" I asked.

" 'Cause I wanted to be with a girl and the guys all left before I did. I heard that Harry is into your friend KayLee, I think her name is, right?"

"Yeah, that's her. Hey give me Harry's number and ill give it to her and ill give you her number and you have to give it to Harry. ok?"

"Kay." I graded his phone from him and put the number in my phone and her number in his phone. easy peasy. {A\N: sorry I don't know how to spell that}

We were walking when Diana came up and slapped me! I went to slap her back when Niall pulled me back.

"Diana! What was that for!?" I yelled at her, holding my cheek.

"You stole my boyfriend! You had to go and take him from me! What if I loved him!? Huh?! That's what I thought!" What?

"Me? I stole Niall from you?! Um. No you went and cheated on him. I did NOT steal anything from you! Love him you used him really!" I yelled back and I got the slap in this time and graded Nialls arm and left the building .

•~•~•~•