Chapter 1: In Paris

It was supposed to be like any normal Sunday morning.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked around but I wasn't in my room. Once I left the room I was in the hallway of a hotel. I went down to the hotel's base, and I noticed it looked familiar that's when I realised I was in the Bourgeois Hotel. I walked out of the hotel. Then I decided since I was already in Paris I might as well look around. I started walking, when I came across a very familiar building, it was the school. Then an idea crossed my mind the best way to get to know them is to enroll in there school. I walked up the schools steps and into the school. Once I was in the school I went to the principals office to enroll. I told the principal "my name is Ava Boyd and I would like to enroll." "OK miss Boyd" said the principal "just fill this form out." Once the form was filled out I handed it back to the principal. "Now miss Boyd here's your schedule" he said handing me a piece of paper with my classes on it. My first class was French Lit. with Mrs. Bustier.
I walked to my first class when I seen a girl with pigtails bust through Mrs. Bustier's class.

"Sorry I'm late" said the girl with pigtails. "Marinette just take your seat" said the teacher. "OK class we have a new student. That is when I walked into the classroom. "Hi my name is Ava Boyd" I said.