Freddie's POV

I get out of bed, I'm wearing a Grey shirt with some black and white Galaxy Wars pyjama bottoms, I then approach the door, I open the door and I see her, I'm speechless because it's been so long since I've seen her medium cocoa brown hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her wonderful smile. I missed her so much, I run up to her and engulf her into my arms. "I've missed you so much!" I say. "I missed you too!"
"Do you want to come in for a bit?" She nods almost in tears. As I tell her to grab a seat as I run to the bathroom and try to fix my bed head, change into a new pair of clothes, and brush my teeth. I then walk into the living room, to see her sitting on my couch. I then plop right next to her. We hug again. "How's my Fred doing?" I start blushing because she called me 'her Fred'. I answer. "I'm pretty good!" We then talk for about 45 minutes when she asks me a question.
"I have a question." I'm kind of scared to hear this, but I don't want to be rude so I say "Shoot."
"Are you seeing anyone right now?"
Oh. My. God. Was Carly Shay asking me out?? I have dreamed of this day since I was 11! I reply "Not right now. Why?" Why?? I had to say 'why' didn't I? Way to go idiot.
"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out tomorrow Night? Like on a... Date?" And my mind exploded. Carly Shay just asked me out and she's not on some 'you saved my life' influence!
"Tomorrow... is prefect I'll pick you up around 7? Alright?"
"Alright! I should probably go, take it easy."
"Have a nice day back". I then walk her to the door when suddenly she hugs me, and then she whispers "It was so nice to see you again." As soon as she finishes her sentence she leans in and our lips touch but for only a few seconds. I try to act normal. And I somehow succeed. She then walks to her door and unlocks it and walks in. I then go back into my apartment and close the door when I start smiling like an idiot. I then decide I should probably get a shower.