Man, You Hella Crazy

( I love Blueberry!)

Underswap

Blueberry hummed to himself as he washed his dishes, Papyrus out doing his own thing 'PROBABLY BEING LAZY AT MUFFETS...' Blueberry pouted down at the plate in his hands. 'I WONDER HOW FRESH IS?' Blueberry mused as he wiped off the plate. Blueberry would never tell Fresh that he was worried about his relationship with...Error? 'YEAH I REMEMBER FRESH CALLING HIM THAT.' He gave as much advice as he could and tried to find answers for Fresh, not just because there friends, but because he could tell that Fresh was hiding something from not just him, but from his other romantic half. Something felt...Off when Blueberry asked about Fresh's past or what he does for fun. 'THOUGH HE DID ADMIT ENJOYING OTHER PEOPLES PAIN....' Blueberry shivered at that memory before shaking it off. Swap knew from all the anime he watched with Undyne that was a very bad idea to hide important things from the one you love, it usually ended in tears, if you were even that lucky to have it end with just tears that is. Blueberry sighed as he put away the last plate. But soon freezing, his soul stopping with him in fear. "WHAT?" Blueberry looked toward the door, staying still and quite, trying to listen. Was he hearing screaming!?

Error chuckled to himself as all the Monsters run from him in fear. He apparently came a bit too early, the kid hasn't fell yet in this timeline. So he decided, why not get rid of all this glitches as he waited for the kid to fall. Then he could meet them at the Ruins door to get their soul, maybe if he's lucky the kid will kill all the Monsters in the Ruins. 'Makes my job easier, but slightly more boring.' Error thought as he shot out his strings, catching all the Monsters in the area in his web. Error laughed at there screams as he slowly killed them off one by one- "Hey buddy, why don't you stop before I give you a Bad Time." Error sighed as he glanced behind him "WelL At LeASt iTs nOT inK...."

Blueberry gulped as he scooted to the window by the door. 'I HAVE TO! IF I DON'T DO THIS HOW AM I TO BE A ROYAL GUARDSMEN?' Blueberry steeled himself and peeked out the window. Blueberry shivered as he saw the town covered in blue string, gulping he saw dust and other Monsters tangled in the strings. "WHA-" "WhY ShOUlD i?" Blueberry's eyes quickly went to were the voice was, and he couldn't help but blink in wonder at how the other skeleton looked. 'HE LOOKS FAMILIAR...' He went to open the door when it hit him, he gasped in horror "OH NO!"

Error was gearing himself up for a fight with this worlds Papyrus. The taller skeleton sighed, then opened his sockets, the orange magic swirling dangerously. "Kill one more Monster Pal, and I wont hold back. You need to chill." Error narrowed his sockets, he reached out his hands, about to tug at the strings "TcH, I'v heArd WoRst ThreAtS-" "HELLO!" Error fell back in surprise, his strings disappearing from him losing concentration. Error growled lowly as his sockets twitched, looking up at the short skeleton that made him fall, he clawed at the snow 'I bet Fresh is having a better time then me...'

DanceTale

"Dude! This town is like one Radical dancein' wonderland!" Fresh laughed as he walked around the now dusty, snow covered town. "I have totally goin' totes take Error here for a rad time!" Fresh face slowly darkened as he walked toward the fallen and screaming Monsters, tying to get away from him. "But my Bae don' like others." Fresh cooed as he dusted another monster, harshly snapping their neck. "Shame for ya, but I gotta make the date prefect," Fresh grinned, not paying attention to the sounds of muffled gagging in the background, walking up to a monster that fell, now trying to crawl away. "NO, no pleas-" "Blue said you should celebrate anniversary's on how long you bin together, right? It'll be a whole month soon~" "ARH-N-NOoooo-"~CRACK~ One kick to the head stopped that noise. "Can't have other Monster ruin tha' for me or my Bae, ya understand dawg? That would be so re-donk-ulaous! so I'm gonna give you all a Rad Time." Never listing to the other monsters screams for mercy or the gagging in horror, Fresh thought as he wiped some dust of himself, about how his anniversary was going to be so off the hook! 'I should go ask Blueberry for some advice....'

Underswap

"ARE YOU ERROR?" Error slowly sat up, looking around the other skeleton to see Papyrus making treating steps forward. "YEaH....." Blueberry gasped in delight, practically vibrating in happiness. "HOW IS FRESH?" Error chocked in shock, 'How the hell-' "Bro, you should get away from him." Blueberry pouted, crossing his arms at his brother. "THERE IS NO PROBLEM, THIS FRESH'S BOYFRIEND!" "The one you hang out with?" "YEAH, I GIVE HIM ADVICE ALL THE TIME." Error blinked stupefied, then quickly stood up, "You'R tHe OnE GivInG hIm IdEAs!" Blueberry turned to him and smiled brightly, his starry pupils dancing about. "OH, YES HE-" Blueberry stopped, gasping in horror as a thought struck him. "OH NO! DID YOU TWO GET IN A FIGHT?! IS THAT WHY YOU CAME HERE?"

Error looked at Blueberry like he was stupid,"HolD oN a MiNutE," then pointed behind him. "I jUst KilLed I doN't knoW hOw MaNy moNstErs," "About ten."Error then pointed to Papyrus who was lazily, but focused, leaning on a near by house, ignoring the he just answered his rhetorical statement. "i AboUt tRy tO KilL yoUR brOtHer," then Error pointed to himself, "AnD i JusT DesTrOyEd yoUr ToWn fOr ThE MoSt paRt," Finally Error pointed to Blueberry who was bouncing in place, nodding excitedly. "aNd AlL yoU WaNt To KnoW Is iF i gOt iNtO a fiGht wiTh fReSh..." Blueberry giggled and nodded "YES, I'M ALWAYS SO WORRIED ABOUT FRESH'S RELATIONSHIP, HE ALWAYS ASKS THE FUNNIEST THINGS FOR ADVICE!" 'Did he just ignore that I admitted to have just killed some of his friends?!'

Error nodded slightly, and leaned toward Blueberry, ignoring how Papyrus tensed up, and then whispered in shock and confusion "ArE YoU InSAnE?" Blueberry giggled covering his mouth and waved his other hand. "NO MORE THEN YOU ARE~" Error leaned back and looked at Blueberry like he was seeing him for the first time. 'This explains so much about everything.....' Then Error soon remembered something, he looked around the area and recalled Blueberry asking about Fresh.

'If this is the friend Fresh said he was going to visit, then why isn't he here?'

( Finally Error and Blueberry meet! I think I could have done better on this chapter, but I'm happy for the most part on how it came out. The next chapter will come out soon, I just need to iron out some of the ideas I got.)