CHAPTER 1

Have you ever felt like laying but not actually laying and someone is calling out your name but you have no idea that it's yours? That's how it's feels when you you smash your face on some foreign land.

"Hana from Land Of California, wake up," A husky voice hits my ear. Lights attacked my corneas and protected by darkness again and again. My head's spins like a spin top and aspirin needs to go into my throat a.s.a.p whenever it likes it or not.

"Is she dead?" The manly voice was gone as a feminine voice barged into my system.

"SouXia, don't be ridiculous. Her beating device is still in use. There's no way she's dead."

"But look at her, she's appeared out of nowhere and La Taupe will be pissed if he sees her."

"He won't."

"How do you know?"

"I don't."

There's a slight of quiteness a little bit but the girl voice then burst to a frequency that is almost blow my head off.

"It happened wasn't it?" She shouted.

"You're very bad with timing, SouXia. Come on and help me. Kooka would love to see a traveler come to our resident." In instant, I sit up 90° degrees straight to found a very hot blonde young man in front of me. Oh my god, not that muscular but I can see his body was well-built. Okay, this is not the time to mesmerizing God's perfect creation-It's time to flow more energy into my legs so I can sprint as that handsome face might be a devil's mask.

"Hey, hey, hey. What are you trying to do?" Even with the heart melting face he got, my eyes stares at him with all the wills to fight if he ever intend to stand in my way.

"Look, Hana-" He tried to hold my shoulders but I moved back a little bit as he called out my name.

"Don't touch me you pervert. How did you know my name?"

"Pervert? What's that?"

He blinked his eyes few times before rubbed his face.

" You know what? Forget that, I knew your name from the paper that falls off your weird outfit. Weird dresses up, weird name, you must be a traveler aren't you?" From the side view my eyes caught a white paper and the memory from 20 minutes ago came attacked me. Yeah, I failed my driving test once again. Crap.

"Traveler?  Please don't tell me I'm in Jimmy Fallon's show." There's no way Jimmy would do anything with my life, how? He didn't even know I exists. My eyes frowned at the absurd looking people that sits in front of me and one of them actually a very beautiful girl. Few years younger than me maybe, but she looks so asian and I have to say she looked like a pedophillic scientist failed mutant experiment. Except this time she turns out to be eye candy instead of an eyesore.

"Yeah, she's a traveler," The guy muttered while diverting his beautiful blue eyes to the girl next to him.

"La Taupe surely will mad, we need to hide her fast." The anonymous mad stood up and clean up some dust on his pants.

"He's our friend, of course he won't."

"Whatever," she scoffed before stepping away from us.

"That's SouXia for you,"

"I can see that, that SouXia doesn't like me that much is she?"

"That SouXia is my sister," Okay, I'm screwed. I called him a pervert than mock his sister in front of him. Very neat, Hana. You invited awkwardness to the party. Good job.

"Sorry,"

"Nah, let your hair down. It's not because she didn't like you. It's just not everyday a foreign human being that looks like from another dimension appear out of here wearing curtains." He held out his hand with his bright smile.

"What the hell?? This... mister," I pointed my purple duckling pyjamas.

"This ain't curtain!!! This is very trendy in.... in.... in Denmark!!!" He frowned his eyes, I bet there's some super scanning machine in his head because I have no idea what to describe those of eyes of his if they weren't laser beams reading my face.

"Denmark it is then." He replied, tones in his voices risen my guard as he obviously didn't buy the lie. Denmark? Hana? Seriously?? I cleared my throats and wander my eyes around the area. Slightly, I'm able to recognise the foundation I'm standing on.

"So, mind to tell me where is...." I look around but not a thing reached my lenses since everything's pitch black. Not even a slight of the moon's light shine in my sight.

"this?"

"Well, this is Land Of Xrecoilvs." He said with his hands on his pockets.

"Never heard of that, was it somewhere in the states?" He rubbed his temple as if I asked him about William Shakespere. I failed Literature, deal with it.

"Look, you have no idea where you are right now are you?" I look at him even though out steps continues and his eyes were fixated on the front-Begging for any answers why on earth am I not eating my sweet-expensive-little chocolate ethereal made by my best friend. Kind of pissed of since it's way too expensive for me to even look at it and now I have to let go of it? That sucks like hell.

"This is what you call the Land Of Xrecoilvs. The land that stands under the grass and what's left after Ember."

"What are you talking about?"

"You, miss. Now stands in the underground of the planet." I can feel terrors went down under my spines, fingers are shaking. Just then I realize the darkness was not because it's cloudy tonight. It was because there's no moon at all. The visual of my small house passed by me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Can I choke you now?"

H.SASAYAKI

Well, that's a short epilogue. Move on to next chapter to know more!!! In.... two more months :') . Have fun people. I can't since I need to make sure my math got an A :p.