prolouge

it all began, or ended in the year 3000. when disaster, hate, disease, and war had ripped the world apart, less than half of the original population remained to pick up the pieces. every being on the earth was moved to a vast mainland, separated from their family, if any was still alive. the people were split up into different areas, given orders to repopulate so the planet could thrive as it once had before. a system was put in place, speeding up the process. officers were elected, which are now known as the Great Founders. a new set of laws were put in place, ensuring the plan would work.

I. Each person is required by law to remain in their designated site. Persons who disobey this law will be imprisoned and await trial.

II. Each person must give compensation to society. To ensure population growth, every person who is able must produce at least one offspring. Persons who disobey this law will be exiled.

III. Under no circumstance may two persons have affectionate relations. Persons who disobey this law will be executed.

for decades the people have abided by these laws. they have become numb and lost all feeling, becoming robots in this society. they have feared all of their lives human extinction.

because nobody in this world has been taught love.

•••