Chapter 6

I wake up in a foreign bed with someone next to me. I turn around and see Edward sleeping peacfully. He looks so cute when he's sleeping and not like a punk or womanizer. He just looks like himself. His curls are over his eyes so I gently move them away, my fingertips burshing over his skin. He smiles and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I whisper.

"Hey." he says smiling.

"How does it feel waking up to someone?" I ask because normally he never really does.

"Amazing." he says and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look so beautiful, even when you just woke up and your hair is a mess." he says, moving my hair out of my forehead.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

Suddenly Edward's phone rings and he answers the call.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Oh hi mate."

"Yeah."

"I know."

"Ok thanks."

He hangs up and puts the phone away.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Zayn, he just remembered me that we're going to the cinema later today." Ed says.

"Why did he do that?" Louis asks.

"Because you're with me and he thinks I forgot it." Ed says.

"So he knows that I slept over and he knows that you love me?" I ask and Edward nods.

"Zayn is the only person I can completely open with. He accepts me exactly the way I am and is always there for me." Ed says.

"Now there's another person." I say smiling, cupping his cheek.

"I would actually say 'I love you' now but that would be weird because, you know." he says and I chuckle.

"It's ok." I say and peck his nose.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About 11 am. Why?" he asks.

"I have to get ready!" I say and quickly get out of bed.

"Why?" he asks and gets dressed as well.

"Marcel will give me tutoring today because I have no idea what to do in maths." I say.

"I'll drive you." Ed says.

"Thanks." I say.

When we're ready I take my stuff and we sit down in Edward's car. He drives me to his actual home and we both enter the house.

"Hey Marcel! Sorry for being late!" I say.

"Um i-it's ok." he says, always looking between me and Edward.

I look at Edward and then myself in the mirror next to me and we look like we just had sex because we have messy hair.

"We didn't...you know." I say.

"That would be the first time Ed wouldn't do that." Marcel says.

"I didn't sleep with him." Edward says.

"I thought you'd like him so much." Marcel says.

"I do and that's exactly why." Ed says.

"Since when are you so open about your feelings in front of him?" Marcel asks.

"That's a long story and none of your buissness. Have fun you two." Ed says and kisses my cheek before going upstairs into his room.

"O-ok shall we start?" Marcel asks and I nod.

We sit down on the couch and Marcel takes out some notes he made.

"I-I thought we c-could-"

"Marcel, there's no need to be nervous." I say, giving him a warm smile and he nods.

"O-ok." he says, taking a deep breath.

"I thought we could start with these sheets I made." he says and hands me two sheets with excercises on them.

"Ok." I nod and start doing it, asking him questions when I don't know how to do something.

Marcel would be an amazing teacher because I understand everything he explains me. He should teach us, not the teacher. He explains me some other things and I see Harry walking into the kitchen. When he enters the living room, with a bowl of cereal in his hand and only sweats on, his face lights up.

"Louis!" he says.

"Hey." I say smiling.

I look him up and down and bite my lip afterwards. I wonder if Marcel is as fit as Harry and Edward because they're really muscular.

"What are you two doing?" he asks, sitting down next to me.

"Marcel's giving me tutoring." I say.

"Yeah and you're distracting us." Marcel says.

"Maybe it's time for a break. Are you hungry Louis?" Harry asks.

"Actually yes, I didn't eat anything yet." I say.

"Fine." Marcel says and Harry goes into the kitchen.

After a while he comes back with a plate of bacon and eggs and hands it to me.

"Why did you do this? A simple bowl of cereal would have been enough!" I say amazed.

"The best for the best." Harry says and I can see Marcel roll his eyes.

"Want something?" I ask and Marcel nods sheepishly.

I put a bit on my fork and bring it to his mouth, feeding him.

"It tastes good." Marcel says smiling.

"Thanks." Harry says, glaring at Marcel who glares back.

"Um, I need a wee." I say.

I don't like these fights. Obviously Harry tried to impress me with his breakfast and Marcel with his knowledge. I mean, it's great but I don't like it that much. I want my boyfriend to be funny, a bit rebellious maybe and he shouldn't do everything I want. He should be annoying sometimes so I can roll my eyes and then pull him close.

I search Edward's room and knock on his door. He opens it and looks at me surprised.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"They started fighting so I thought I'd come here." I say.

"Ok but my room is a mess." Ed says and I shrug.

"Can't be worse than my room." I say and he laughs a bit.

"Wow." is all I manage to say when I see the chaos of his room.

"Told ya." he says and sits down on his bed.

He pats on the space next to him and I sit down.

"What did you tell them?" he asks.

"That I'm going for a wee." I say.

"But that would mean you're not gone for long." he says and I shrug.

"I don't really care." I say, smiling up to him.

He looks at my lips for a second and then bites his own ones. I realize pretty quick that he wants to kiss me and I seriously think about it too. I don't know if this would be the perfect moment or not but we both want it, at least a little bit. I swallow nervously and look away.

"I-I'm sorry." Edward says and I shake my head.

"Don't be. It's not like you think." I say.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I'm not sure yet." I say.