Chapter 11 ascend

As Monkey and the wolf pack continued their journey towards the mountain they hoped that they could find a place under cover to make camp as as the night had started to fall but they were all still pushing on. The whole group found a cave in the mountain where they could make camp and take cover from eyes above and start planning there attack on the mounting top. As the night started to darken and the pack had all fallen asleep after a night of planning,A rouge Monkey decided to climb the mountain alone, in hope that he would find news of his friend Rabbit. As monkey had made it halfway up the mountain he was starting to get drowsy but he suddenly heard a faint noise behind him, Monkey slowly turned around to see what the noise was and was suddenly surprised to find his new friend Leo climbing over the edge of the cliff behind him. As Leo starting to make his way towards him, when Leo eventually reached monkey he was not mad or angry but he looked hurt as monkey had left him alone with the wolf packs but suddenly Leo noticed a lone figure at the top of the cliff as Monkey turned to see what it was Leo was looking at up there, He was taken down by another white shadowy figure which had rejoined the lone figure atop the cliff as Leo helped Monkey up they saw two new figures coming at Monkey and Leo. One was almost flying past the moon and a wolf was running below them. Monkey told Leo ‘I read about them in a book once’ Leo looked stunned at what monkey had said but as soon as he saw how close the two shadowy figures were and he started to get ready to fight. But suddenly an old owl appeared between the four of them and told rabbit and Monkey that he had something that they might like to hear and offered Leo and Monkey to come up the mounting with them all as Leo had a evil intention on his mind.