Stripper

LAUREN POV
song: Love On The Brain by Rihanna

I stay seated in this black, square chair, placed in front of the main stage. The burn of whisky and the heat of these dancers work together to make a mess of desire. I undo the three buttons of my blouse, and cross my legs in agony. As the beat of the music drums in my chest, I watch as the few dancers begin to roll across the floor. The way their backs arch gave me a sensational feeling. Their pouting lips bring me some sort of need to kiss each and every one of them. I watch as their long legs make art, and their beautiful bodies use the pole to guide their sexual ways. They glide to the floor, touching themselves in ways every man and woman here would like too. I watch their heads turn toward the red curtain, and I await the girl who is seconds away from being revealed. The spotlights shine on her as she steps down the stairs, one by one. Her long, tone legs are covered in black fishnet stockings. The black suit that only covers the parts to not be shown, perfectly curves her ass. The heart-like top shows perfect cleavage. She follows the beat, and her hips sway in every direction, ending the small tease with a full rotation. She gives a devilish grin, raising the silver, sparkly microphone to her full plump lips.

'and you got me like oh,
what you want from me,'

She walks down to the center pole, grabbing it, swinging herself around.

'and I tried to buy your pretty heart but the price was too high,'

The way her body mysteriously moves grinding the pole in front of her, slowly..causing pain for the rest of us.

'baby you got me like oh
you love when i fall apart
so you can put me together and throw me against the wall'

Not only her body, her voice takes you to another world. Some place where it's you and her. Her teasing you while your heart beats out of your chest. The want to grab her curvy hips and connect them to yours. The want to be painfully agonizing and return the unbearable teasing she is giving. The want to touch her in ways she couldn't do herself.

'don't you stop loving me
don't quit loving me
just start loving me'

She leaves the pole, walking closer to the edge of the stage. She gets on her knees right in front of me and my core immediately begins to beg for attention. She lowly spreads her knees further apart, giving me that devilish smirk almost as if she knows I'm aching for her. She sets the microphone beside her and begins dancing to the beat of the music. She grinds herself on the floor and I begin to imagine thoughts I've forbidden myself to think. This girl infront of me, this girl I'm aching for is making me crazy. Her dark brown, wavy hair weaves in and out of her fingers as she lightly pulls it. I imagine myself pulling it, her moaning my name. Our eyes stay connected, and she is effortlessly making me lose my mind. She lifts herself off the floor and struts to the pole, leaning on it. The music slows down causing the dancers, I've not paid any attention to, to get up and rotate around the beautiful girl.
They all synchronize and begin bending over, my eyes only on one girl. I watch as she closes her eyes, feeling the music in the background. The dancers disappear behind the curtains, leaving only this mysterious, sexy woman center stage. She steps toward the pole clinging her arms to it. The music fades out, and I watch her turn around, walking up the steps she came down from. She purposely shakes her hips with each step. Making me stare at her with hunger. The lights slowly fade away from her and she disappears in the darkness. My eyes struggle to find the mysterious dancer behind stage. But I aim to find her, and make her mine. Mine and mine only.